That's hilarious.

Go cry somewhere else. Alright bye.
#2FireMage7777Posted 1/20/2013 1:53:56 AM
Super_Shot4006 posted...
That's hilarious.

Go cry somewhere else. Alright bye.

What's hilarious is trolls...oh wait
---
ScrewAttack needs to redo Goku Vs Superman with actual research on Goku. One word: Katchin...I mean Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 21.675 trillion tons in base form
#3ejshinPosted 1/20/2013 1:54:04 AM
Let them stay. They keep DmC board and game ranked high on the list, preventing other games they like better like Anarchy Reigns, Devil May Cry HD Collection, and Vanquish from being in the Top 10.
---
Those that do not understand satire are often those subject to it
#4rj568Posted 1/20/2013 1:55:03 AM
TC needs a hug
---
The King Of Man-Hair
PSN: Kykiske568 GT: X FATALD3MONX
#5SiLVeR_420Posted 1/20/2013 1:56:01 AM
If people that hate RE6 are still on its board nearly 4 months after launch what do you think?
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#6HellsControllerPosted 1/20/2013 1:56:32 AM
ejshin posted...
Let them stay. They keep DmC board and game ranked high on the list, preventing other games they like better like Anarchy Reigns, Devil May Cry HD Collection, and Vanquish from being in the Top 10.

I find it funny you mention the HD collection. The reason being that though the board is dead, it's selling better on Amazon than this game is.

A game that came out last year, which includes 3 games that came out in 2001, 2003, and 2005, is selling better than this. Hell I'd nuke the HD board off the site if it meant this trend continuing.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#7sjwho2Posted 1/20/2013 2:01:44 AM
HellsController posted...
ejshin posted...

I find it funny you mention the HD collection. The reason being that though the board is dead, it's selling better on Amazon than this game is.

A game that came out last year, which includes 3 games that came out in 2001, 2003, and 2005, is selling better than this. Hell I'd nuke the HD board off the site if it meant this trend continuing.

Dang that HD collection is SELLING. I bet even more so with the trade-ins from DmC purchases lol.
#8ejshinPosted 1/20/2013 2:10:51 AM
HellsController posted...
ejshin posted...

It's also selling for about a third of the price at just bellow 20 bucks too which also helps.
---
Those that do not understand satire are often those subject to it