The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

How many playthroughs have you done so far ?

#1Gohan9221Posted 1/20/2013 4:54:48 AM
How are you enjoying the game, I thought it was amazing.
#2Justice98405Posted 1/20/2013 5:08:50 AM
I'm enjoying the game quite a bit, though I'm not a big fan of the glitches, especially since I don't recall Heavenly Sword or Enslaved having many if any glitches.
I'm at the start of the 4th mission. I bought the game on Thursday, which is my Monday at work, so I've been working all week, and doing other things. I've got NFL Playoffs when I get home today, so I likely won't play it again until Monday. And then Tuesday morning I'm buying Ni No Kuni. LOL.
---
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#3KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/20/2013 5:11:01 AM
Ni No Kuni <3

... and for anyone wondering, yes I literally do post this anytime this game gets mentioned.

I love that game so much! Studio Ghibli? Amazing. JRPG? Amazing. Studio Ghibli JRPG? *stroke from too much happiness*
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#4Justice98405Posted 1/20/2013 5:14:11 AM
I hope I like it. Honestly, I have so many games, I'll likely end up playing 5-20 hours before moving on to other things, but I like buying games as soon as they come out to support them, and I like Level 5 from White Knight, and while I don't like the art style, the demo for Ni No was pretty cool, enough to get me to buy it. And I've got the money for it, so why not? :)
*looks at my shelves of games for all my systems*
Oh, well. I'm buying it anyways! LOL.
---
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#5Nemesis958Posted 1/20/2013 5:24:33 AM
I'm on my 6th playthrough and it's on HaH. Will probably do a 7th playthrough to YouTube.
---
GT: Timodus, PSN: TimodusSnake
YouTube: Nemesis958
#6Damien94Posted 1/20/2013 5:26:50 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Ni No Kuni <3

... and for anyone wondering, yes I literally do post this anytime this game gets mentioned.

I love that game so much! Studio Ghibli? Amazing. JRPG? Amazing. Studio Ghibli JRPG? *stroke from too much happiness*

Is it really that good? The gameplay that is. It's studio Ghibli, so I know the story is going to be good, but it looks pretty childish and poor-man's pokemon-esque.
---
Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be, and often are, wrong.
#7BlackSheepWallsPosted 1/20/2013 5:38:20 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Ni No Kuni <3

Looks like an anime childish game, even pokemon or digimon look alot cooler.
#8Breadator17Posted 1/20/2013 6:17:46 AM
childish video games? impossible, lets play game where idiotic MC shouts big boy jokes and insults all game !!!
#9DJ_0000Posted 1/20/2013 6:28:14 AM
2, on my through DMD now. I plan on attempting to finish every difficulty without cheesing Hell and Hell with Super Dante, though I'll probably fail that, I don't do things without getting hit except certain boss fights.
#10wwinterj25Posted 1/20/2013 6:44:08 AM
Around halfway trough my second playthrough
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj