How many playthroughs have you done so far ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. How many playthroughs have you done so far ?

User Info: Gohan9221

Gohan9221
3 years ago#1
How are you enjoying the game, I thought it was amazing.

User Info: Justice98405

Justice98405
3 years ago#2
I'm enjoying the game quite a bit, though I'm not a big fan of the glitches, especially since I don't recall Heavenly Sword or Enslaved having many if any glitches.
I'm at the start of the 4th mission. I bought the game on Thursday, which is my Monday at work, so I've been working all week, and doing other things. I've got NFL Playoffs when I get home today, so I likely won't play it again until Monday. And then Tuesday morning I'm buying Ni No Kuni. LOL.
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405

User Info: KA_ME_HA_ME_HA

KA_ME_HA_ME_HA
3 years ago#3
Ni No Kuni <3

... and for anyone wondering, yes I literally do post this anytime this game gets mentioned.

I love that game so much! Studio Ghibli? Amazing. JRPG? Amazing. Studio Ghibli JRPG? *stroke from too much happiness*
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]

User Info: Justice98405

Justice98405
3 years ago#4
I hope I like it. Honestly, I have so many games, I'll likely end up playing 5-20 hours before moving on to other things, but I like buying games as soon as they come out to support them, and I like Level 5 from White Knight, and while I don't like the art style, the demo for Ni No was pretty cool, enough to get me to buy it. And I've got the money for it, so why not? :)
*looks at my shelves of games for all my systems*
Oh, well. I'm buying it anyways! LOL.
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405

User Info: Nemesis958

Nemesis958
3 years ago#5
I'm on my 6th playthrough and it's on HaH. Will probably do a 7th playthrough to YouTube.
GT: Timodus, PSN: TimodusSnake
YouTube: Nemesis958

User Info: Damien94

Damien94
3 years ago#6
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Ni No Kuni <3

... and for anyone wondering, yes I literally do post this anytime this game gets mentioned.

I love that game so much! Studio Ghibli? Amazing. JRPG? Amazing. Studio Ghibli JRPG? *stroke from too much happiness*

Is it really that good? The gameplay that is. It's studio Ghibli, so I know the story is going to be good, but it looks pretty childish and poor-man's pokemon-esque.
Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be, and often are, wrong.

User Info: BlackSheepWalls

BlackSheepWalls
3 years ago#7
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Ni No Kuni <3

Looks like an anime childish game, even pokemon or digimon look alot cooler.

User Info: Breadator17

Breadator17
3 years ago#8
childish video games? impossible, lets play game where idiotic MC shouts big boy jokes and insults all game !!!

User Info: DJ_0000

DJ_0000
3 years ago#9
2, on my through DMD now. I plan on attempting to finish every difficulty without cheesing Hell and Hell with Super Dante, though I'll probably fail that, I don't do things without getting hit except certain boss fights.

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
3 years ago#10
Around halfway trough my second playthrough
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. How many playthroughs have you done so far ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived