If they want DmC2 to succeed

#1docman864Posted 1/20/2013 3:08:52 PM
make it hard, I mean very hard difficulty levels. I don't care if people get turned off by it. Deal with it.

I want to be the one cursing, not Dante giving the middle finger.
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#2Pesmerga255Posted 1/20/2013 3:09:26 PM
I lol'd when you implied that DmC is getting a sequel.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#3EzraGenesisPosted 1/20/2013 3:09:48 PM
K
---
Any Tree Can Drop An Apple. I'll Drop The Freaking Moon
PSN: EzraGenesis
#4KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/20/2013 3:10:42 PM
ObligatorylolDmC2

In all seriousness, I don't think this game will be getting a sequel.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#5docman864(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 3:12:31 PM(edited)
not really implying. Just a big **** you to people who prefers accessible games, so don't get the wrong idea I want a DmC2 sequel to happen. I just hate the fact how people "think" DmC is the best thing that ever happened to the series.
---
#6OhhSnapPosted 1/20/2013 3:11:51 PM
Are you kidding me? Son of Sparda difficulty alone; in the later chapters is hard enough. it's annoying af. It's pretty much just an annoying chore to take down the many types of enemies they throw at you; of course; imho.
---
I didn't hit you. I simply highfived your face!
#7Green_PuffPosted 1/20/2013 3:12:24 PM
The sequel is called E.T. You can find it at your local desert.
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#8Pesmerga255Posted 1/20/2013 3:13:10 PM
OhhSnap posted...
Are you kidding me? Son of Sparda difficulty alone; in the later chapters is hard enough. it's annoying af. It's pretty much just an annoying chore to take down the many types of enemies they throw at you; of course; imho.

You should try playing DMC3 on easy at some point. It's about as hard as SoS in this game.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#9docman864(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 3:15:18 PM(edited)
@OhhSnap

nothing compared to what people have gone through with past DMC games. Play hard or go home.
---
#10revanninjaPosted 1/20/2013 3:15:23 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
OhhSnap posted...

You should try playing DMC3 on easy at some point. It's about as hard as SoS in this game.

Wait I thought easy didnt exisit in DMC3....Hmm never got it. I know for a fact that DMC3 normal is japans hard though so its still more or less same diffculties just different enemies.
---
I have an answer to everything whether its a good answer is entirely irrelevant