Which would you rather have next: DmC2 or DMC5? (POLL)

#11NaichingeruPosted 1/21/2013 1:55:33 PM
QCTeamkill posted...
Naichingeru posted...
I want to see a lot of votes on this, I mean a LOT.

I then want to see it posted on Capcom Unity.

Why not just make a topic on Capcom Unity?

I mean, most of the pros already moved away from this cesspool of a board, they'll just dismiss your results to bias sampling.

They'd dismiss it regardless, or delete it. Damn, I had hope for a while. I just miss DMC.
---
GT: Sensei Ponzor.
"The greatest part of mankind floats betwixt vice and virtue."
#12antking61Posted 1/21/2013 1:55:58 PM
QCTeamkill posted...

I mean, most of the pros already moved away from this cesspool of a board, they'll just dismiss your results to bias sampling.

Same problem. A lot of the Antis have been banned from Unity for posting negative feedback.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#13QCTeamkillPosted 1/21/2013 1:58:19 PM(edited)
sworder posted...
QCTeamkill posted...
Naichingeru posted...

Don't they ban you if you post negatively in CU?

Anyone can post here. This is the least biased place to make it

I don't know, I don't hang around CU board.

Seems like most who go there never come back in GFAQ, so I'm guessing they found a better place.

Edit: only fiori does come by with informations time to time, sorry I forgot you.
#14KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/21/2013 1:59:30 PM
QCTeamkill posted...
sworder posted...
QCTeamkill posted...
Naichingeru posted...

Don't they ban you if you post negatively in CU?

Anyone can post here. This is the least biased place to make it

I don't know, I don't hang around CU board.

Seems like most who go there never come back in GFAQ, so I'm guessing they found a better place.

Edit: only fiori does come by with informations time to time, sorry I forgot you.

Most pro's stay there because there pretty much no anti's. If you even post something negative, it gets deleted and you might get banned.

Basically, Capcom wants it to be a huge circlejerk for pro's.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#15produnerPosted 1/21/2013 2:00:44 PM
As people pointed out,Capcom-unity is advertising the game. So nope, its happening with SFxt; make a half-assed ,casualized game and use heavy marketing. RE6 got away with it but SFxT got bombed, now its getting a patch.
#16SilentS89Posted 1/21/2013 2:05:48 PM
Like North Korea, Capcom kills messengers that give information they don't want to hear, even if that information could be used to better themselves.

Despite philosophical arguments, ignoring issues doesn't mean they don't exist.
#17sarris98Posted 1/21/2013 2:13:26 PM
DMC5 of course.I really want to see what happens to the story and the rumored,supposed "Nero Trilogy" that started with 4.If only to see Vergil reincarneted and be told that Nero not only has a proper Devil Trigger but thank god he doesn't have any relation to Sparda...hell,I'd settle with a Sparda re-incarnate,the same way Soma is Dracula in the Castlevania series.

And don't bother with CU.Bunch of jerk-offs who are only good for but kissing Capcom and destroying those who DARE talk back to Capcom.They destroyed Devil's Lair and then redirected the members from there to Devil May Cry.org while a few of Cu's member headed there too under THE SAME ACCOUNT NAMES AS THEY HAVE ON CU,on;y to eff us up and make that site a Capcom butt kissing one.The more one stays away from CU,the better.
---
Look!A signature!*Runs away!*
<<Karma's a b****!>>Especially true on Gamefaqs! XD
#18AlexxShadenk777Posted 1/21/2013 2:22:15 PM
Neither. But for the purposes of this poll only, I voted DMC5.
---
PSN: AlexxShadenk777
"DMC1 is the best, DMC4 is the worst. Not changing this signature till DMC1 gets its true sequel." January 17th 2013
#19Video_Game_CzarPosted 1/21/2013 2:39:37 PM
DmC2 unless Nero is the star of DMC5 and it's not half assed.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#20Lioyd_the_heroPosted 1/21/2013 2:41:51 PM
I think with the end of DmC there is a lot of plot lines that can be explored:

Spoilers

Vergil's aftermath
Possibly freeing sparda
How humanity/demons deal with the ending
other
---
PSN howling_red