Which would you rather have next: DmC2 or DMC5? (POLL)

#121ZeroX91Posted 1/28/2013 7:22:12 PM
fifinambo posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
fifinambo posted...
I think I'll stop bumping this when it reaches 1000.

Autolocks at 500

I'm talking about poll results. I don't think I would have the motivation to keep bumping a topic 1000 times lol

*derp face*
Oooohhhh.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibyOMDcyO3U
#122fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 12:20:50 AM
bump
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#123fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 8:03:59 AM
Bump 3
---
#124SlaveBladePosted 1/29/2013 8:25:50 AM
PrimeSupergirl posted...
This Reboot is garbage, DMC5 please. I rather let the Devil May Cry name die than see a sequel to Dmc.

These are teh fans that Capcom should bend over and grab their ankles for, folk.

"They didn't make the game I want? I want them to destroy the series, if I can't enjoy it NO ONE CAN"
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#125fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 8:27:54 AM
SlaveBlade posted...
PrimeSupergirl posted...
This Reboot is garbage, DMC5 please. I rather let the Devil May Cry name die than see a sequel to Dmc.

These are teh fans that Capcom should bend over and grab their ankles for, folk.

"They didn't make the game I want? I want them to destroy the series, if I can't enjoy it NO ONE CAN"

And you'd rather have the series degenerate into this garbage. You should be drug out onto the street and [moderated].
---
#126SlaveBladePosted 1/29/2013 8:30:53 AM
fifinambo posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
PrimeSupergirl posted...

And you'd rather have the series degenerate into this garbage. You should be drug out onto the street and [moderated].

Oh? Because I enjoyed a game that you hate, I should seriously be beaten, killed or whatever you were stupidly implying?

DMC fans, folks. Scum of the earth. Literally cannot be pleased.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#127fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 8:32:30 AM
SlaveBlade posted...
fifinambo posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
PrimeSupergirl posted...

Oh? Because I enjoyed a game that you hate, I should seriously be beaten, killed or whatever you were stupidly implying?

SlaveBlade = :'(
---
#128SlaveBladePosted 1/29/2013 8:33:55 AM
fifinambo posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
fifinambo posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
PrimeSupergirl posted...

SlaveBlade = :'(

You guys are the only ones who suffered anything from this.

We got a fun game

You lost your series.

Anything else?
---
#129fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 8:37:37 AM(edited)

We got a fun game

You lost your series.

Anything else?

Hey, just look at the sales numbers, mun (playing Ni No Kuni instead of DmC lol). You might have lost your series, too :D
And I have to say I've kind of had a fun time watching this train wreck crash and burn. There is justice in this world.
---
#130SlaveBladePosted 1/29/2013 8:38:17 AM
fifinambo posted...

We got a fun game

You lost your series.

Anything else?

Hey, just look at the sales number, mun (playing Ni No Kuni instead of DmC lol). You might have lost your series, too :D
And I have to say I've kind of had a fun time watching this train wreck crash and burn. There is justice in this world.

I don't care if it's gone? I'm not a loyalist. Never have been. If there's a fun game, I'll play it. If there isn't, I'll go back to ones I have.

Not a hard concept.

So in the end, you're the one who lost out.

Feels good to harm entitled kids.
---