Which would you rather have next: DmC2 or DMC5? (POLL)

#131fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 8:40:18 AM
SlaveBlade posted...
fifinambo posted...
You guys are the only ones who suffered anything from this.

We got a fun game

You lost your series.

Anything else?

Hey, just look at the sales number, mun (playing Ni No Kuni instead of DmC lol). You might have lost your series, too :D
And I have to say I've kind of had a fun time watching this train wreck crash and burn. There is justice in this world.

I don't care if it's gone? I'm not a loyalist. Never have been. If there's a fun game, I'll play it. If there isn't, I'll go back to ones I have.

Not a hard concept.

So in the end, you're the one who lost out.

Feels good to harm entitled kids.

Lol
If you really didn't care why are you trolling all the antis? You're just a sad, little child who can't get over how this series failed. Don't cry, sweetie. It's gonna be alright :)
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#132SlaveBladePosted 1/29/2013 8:43:44 AM
fifinambo posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
fifinambo posted...

We got a fun game

You lost your series.

Anything else?

Hey, just look at the sales number, mun (playing Ni No Kuni instead of DmC lol). You might have lost your series, too :D
And I have to say I've kind of had a fun time watching this train wreck crash and burn. There is justice in this world.

I don't care if it's gone? I'm not a loyalist. Never have been. If there's a fun game, I'll play it. If there isn't, I'll go back to ones I have.

Not a hard concept.

Lol
If you really didn't care why are you trolling all the antis? You're just a sad, little child who can't get over how this series failed. Don't cry, sweetie. It's gonna be alright :)

You think I'd cry over a chat with a guy who has nothing better to do than bait me?

And, really, that is my personality. I just hate entitled elitist kids which this board is full of. So I come here to rub it in their face that their beloved series is dead. You reap what you sow.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#133fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 8:46:09 AM
SlaveBlade posted...
fifinambo posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
fifinambo posted...

We got a fun game

You lost your series.

Anything else?

Not a hard concept.

Lol

You think I'd cry over a chat with a guy who has nothing better to do than bait me?

And, really, that is my personality. I just hate entitled elitist kids which this board is full of. So I come here to rub it in their face that their beloved series is dead. You reap what you sow.

Real talk here, I just wanted to say thanks for keeping my topic bumped for me. I would never have engaged in an argument with a known troll otherwise. :D
---
#134fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 10:23:37 AM
Where'd my little helper go? Oh, well :/

Nine more votes till 1000.
---
#135Cranman1982Posted 1/29/2013 10:43:45 AM
I would be happy with either one. I liked both. DmC was a great game, and DMC was a series that had a lot of highs and lows.

Personally i think Devil May cry 3 and 4 were decent games. 3 was good; but 4 was a step backwards and forwards. It was confused.

So best case scenario the original devil may cry is batting about 50% quality in my eyes. I didn't think too highly of the first game. Horrible camera angles, terrible dialog, far too many recycled enemies, and it was short.

Devil May Cry 4 actually had some new ideas and better dialog, but it was a short game as well with recycled bosses.

I really liked this new DmC. So long story short. I just want to see the franchise continue. I don't care who takes a crack at the next one.
#136fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 10:58:58 AM
Cranman1982 posted...
I would be happy with either one. I liked both. DmC was a great game, and DMC was a series that had a lot of highs and lows.

Personally i think Devil May cry 3 and 4 were decent games. 3 was good; but 4 was a step backwards and forwards. It was confused.

So best case scenario the original devil may cry is batting about 50% quality in my eyes. I didn't think too highly of the first game. Horrible camera angles, terrible dialog, far too many recycled enemies, and it was short.

Devil May Cry 4 actually had some new ideas and better dialog, but it was a short game as well with recycled bosses.

I really liked this new DmC. So long story short. I just want to see the franchise continue. I don't care who takes a crack at the next one.

Opinions like this reinforce the reason why I think at least half of the people who answered DmC2 would also go for DMC5. I just think DmC2 would be a lost cause, but we'll have to see what happens and what Capcom decides to do.
---
#137cragrumpPosted 1/31/2013 9:18:40 AM
how is this game doing again?
#138Gray Fox DiePosted 1/31/2013 9:43:00 AM
Would really like both series to continue.

Seriously I really want to see what is coming up after DmC's ending and Vergil DLC. Everything is setup for Vergil as a badass main vilain.

And who wouldn't want DMC5, as long as this time they focus on the story like they did with DMC3.
#139fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:01:28 PM
Ok, I know I said I wouldn't bump this after a certain point but this poll is still getting votes. There are a lot of lurkers on this board
---
#140coolguy2007Posted 2/3/2013 11:32:18 PM
KOFXIII posted...
DmC2, we play as another alternate reality Dante, except this time he's black.

Would love to have a dante from daa hoood