Which would you rather have next: DmC2 or DMC5? (POLL)

#141vauxenPosted 2/3/2013 11:40:49 PM
Even though i like DmC, i want the next game to be DMC5, the combat in the original series was clearly superior in technicality and difficulty.
#142fioriPosted 2/4/2013 12:53:37 AM
antking61 posted...
QCTeamkill posted...
Why not just make a topic on Capcom Unity?

I mean, most of the pros already moved away from this cesspool of a board, they'll just dismiss your results to bias sampling.

Same problem. A lot of the Antis have been banned from Unity for posting negative feedback.

I haven't posted here for a long time, but I'm back now. XD

Well, I was one of the most vocal people against the game, during the 2010 release trailer. Even though I'm a pro ( though not fanatic), I made an account on Capcom Unity and I can say I shoot down the game, a LOT. By a lot, I mean A LOT!

I was never suspended, blocked or banned, even though I kept posting lots of negative comments about the game during that time. I only want to say that I didn't post personal stuff about people or who was making the game. I guess that's probbaly the reason why some guys may get that problem.

What is ironic is that my name was Fox Snake Round ( I'm a fan of Metal Gear,lol) there. It's boring there now, people barely post there and only Gregaman eventually gives interesting stuff.
#143fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:37:27 PM
Bump for people saying antis are the minority and people who like this game are the majority.
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#144QCTeamkillPosted 2/5/2013 1:47:45 PM
fifinambo posted...
Bump for people saying antis are the minority and people who like this game are the majority.

So I'm supposed to be an ANTI for voting DMC5 for NEXT?

I want DMC5, then DmC2... but right now any of them seems unlikely.
#145fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:05:26 PM
QCTeamkill posted...
fifinambo posted...

So I'm supposed to be an ANTI for voting DMC5 for NEXT?

I want DMC5, then DmC2... but right now any of them seems unlikely.

Yeah, I could have clarified myself better, but c'mon. You really think that the majority of people voting for DMC5 as the next entry are mostly made up of pros?
---
#146SmashwarlocksPosted 2/5/2013 2:06:16 PM
How about a game starring Lady.
---
Score update. George Lucas 4 Basement Dwellers 0.
#147fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:13:06 PM
Smashwarlocks posted...
How about a game starring Lady.

Interesting. Maybe make it a spinoff with a different gameplay style like Metal Gear Rising.

You should make a thread about it. You probably won't get many replies in this topic.
---
#148Hash062Posted 2/5/2013 2:26:05 PM
Everytime there is a poll, the vast majority is against DmC.

You listening, Capcom?! Of course not, what a question to ask...
#149fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:26:28 PM
@Parthos

"Antis you are the minority".

http://i.qkme.me/35rmzn.jpg
---
#150Gray_AreasPosted 2/7/2013 8:20:47 AM
While I have nothing against this game (it's pretty fun), I'd much rather have all of my questions about Nero and what's happening in the old DMC series answered. I felt like the old series was more laid back, while still being interesting. The DmC universe seems like it's trying to hard to be something it isn't. Therefore, I vote DMC5. :)
---
White FC: 4727 7422 4019
Platinum FC: 2063 5286 9480