Which would you rather have next: DmC2 or DMC5? (POLL)

#21AkazoraPosted 1/21/2013 2:52:21 PM
I don't really care as long as you still get a grappling hook, albeit DMC Dante's aerial capabilities even with one wouldn't be very good.

Grappling hooks make everything better.
#22fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 8:47:30 AM
bump
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#23Japanese_JadePosted 1/22/2013 8:54:30 AM
DmC2 mostly because of the combat system. I'm sure with later entries, the game will get more challenging/progress better.

I wouldn't mind DMC5 though. I just prefer another installment of DmC. Both would be the best option if only.
---
The internet was made specifically for you...LOL...I lied.
#24MiKe345675Posted 1/22/2013 9:00:52 AM
How bout both
#25AzurexNightmarePosted 1/22/2013 9:05:15 AM
I can't believe people really want DMC5.
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
Creator of the popular Ameno Sagiri and Friends
#26Eric_Draven3Posted 1/22/2013 9:08:07 AM
I want DMC5 but only if it is done right.

I do not want Nero in the game.

Either it's all Dante or I'm gonna be disappointed. DMC4 was only half good to me. Dante was a huge upgrade from Nero and when you have to go back to playing with Nero it was a downgrade.
---
Currently playing - SSFIV(main Gouki), B:AA, Dmc3
PSN - Deadpool__Merc
#27AzurexNightmarePosted 1/22/2013 9:09:32 AM
Eric_Draven3 posted...
I want DMC5 but only if it is done right.

I do not want Nero in the game.

Either it's all Dante or I'm gonna be disappointed. DMC4 was only half good to me. Dante was a huge upgrade from Nero and when you have to go back to playing with Nero it was a downgrade.

You KNOW that is not going to happen.
---
#28KyryloPosted 1/22/2013 9:11:02 AM
AzurexNightmare posted...
I can't believe people really want DMC5.

quoting on Tamtam:
We also don't have a fix for face-palming your face until it bleeds...
#29AzurexNightmarePosted 1/22/2013 9:15:45 AM
Reasons why I don't want a DMC5

1. Dante is goku now. No one can mess with him. Period. He also acts like a drunk now.

2. Vergil is dead. I don't have a problem with him being dead because the way it was done was pretty bad ass but it also leaves no room for the future.

3. I hate Nero. He just shouldn't be in the series. It is so obvious that he was shoehorned in at the last god damn minute. And if that DMC4 Fortuna novel whatever is canon then I even moreso don't want him to be in.

4. Where is the story going to go? DMC4 already felt like a fan fic. DMC5 would just be a fan fic sequel. I didn't like that they abruptly ended the series the way they did and rebooted it without any notice or anything either, but it did need a reboot.

5. DMC2 exists in that timeline. DMC2 Dante is cool but he also makes no sense and when you see where the future of DMC is headed, it makes everything feel crappy. Go play DMC2 again and remember that it takes place after 4. OOOOH What an interesting future that awaits us! Yeah right....

Now on the contrary

Reasons why I miss the original series

1. I have a serious crush on Lady. Trish is also cool to have around.

2. .....Hmmmm.....I guess so they could properly end it. I just know it wouldnt be good though.
---
#30fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 2:39:32 PM
bump
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.