Which would you rather have next: DmC2 or DMC5? (POLL)

#221MrStarkillerPosted 4/10/2013 12:42:29 AM
I'd rather have a good game.
#222fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 8:42:27 AM
Grumping
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#223NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/12/2013 9:21:01 AM
Bury the series into ground and make another hack and slash games with new iconic characters and new depth gameplay mechanic. They literally have no idea where the series should move on, hence they contracted Ninja Theory to reboot the franchise and the DMC3 director moving to new project aka Dragon's Dogma, just shows that he tired of developing DMC games.
#224MrStarkillerPosted 4/12/2013 2:26:24 PM
^Ah, there you are Nut. Ready to start those lessons yet?
#225Ink-RibbonPosted 4/12/2013 6:54:42 PM
NessaJ_TuN posted...
Bury the series into ground and make another hack and slash games with new iconic characters and new depth gameplay mechanic. They literally have no idea where the series should move on, hence they contracted Ninja Theory to reboot the franchise and the DMC3 director moving to new project aka Dragon's Dogma, just shows that he tired of developing DMC games.

A reasonable and realistic post here?

Prepare yourself to be a target...I'll protect you, though.

Anyway, Capcom had no idea about what to do after DMC 1. It's basically saying that DMC 1 was good by accident and that surprised everyone...

DMC 1 didn't need sequels. DMC 3 worked as a prequel, but that's about it. Neither DMC 2 nor DMC 4 were necessary.

Just change DMC 3 to DMC Origins and it's fine. Can't wait to see Capcom releasing Devils Never Cry, the only true sequel, considering the ending of DMC 1.

That way we can forget all that Nero nonsense and wash our minds in order to play a decent sequel. Meanwhile, we can play DmC and DmC 2 if it gets a go.
#226fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 7:00:28 AM
Grep
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#227KyryloPosted 4/15/2013 7:03:51 AM
NessaJ_TuN posted...

not gonna happen. Itsuno isn't capable to make iconic games like Dragon's dogma shown. Like all of the current Crapcom cast.
#228OracleGunnerPosted 4/15/2013 8:16:09 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...

A reasonable and realistic post here?

Prepare yourself to be a target...I'll protect you, though.

Anyway, Capcom had no idea about what to do after DMC 1. It's basically saying that DMC 1 was good by accident and that surprised everyone...

DMC 1 didn't need sequels. DMC 3 worked as a prequel, but that's about it. Neither DMC 2 nor DMC 4 were necessary.

Just change DMC 3 to DMC Origins and it's fine. Can't wait to see Capcom releasing Devils Never Cry, the only true sequel, considering the ending of DMC 1.

That way we can forget all that Nero nonsense and wash our minds in order to play a decent sequel. Meanwhile, we can play DmC and DmC 2 if it gets a go.

Ink I don't know how to say this but here it goes. Your existence is directly linked to DMC4 as soon as DMC4 is forgotten you will disappear in all possible and several impossible dimensions/planes of existence. So if you want to continue on your path to self destruction you may, knowing fully what is to become of you.

Also DMC4>DmC better combat, V.A., enemy design, original OST, less glitches and more importantly less plot holes.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#229NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/16/2013 3:39:53 PM
MrStarkiller posted...
^Ah, there you are Nut. Ready to start those lessons yet?

Who are you? lesson, um no needed sorry.
#230NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/16/2013 3:42:40 PM
Kyrylo posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...

not gonna happen. Itsuno isn't capable to make iconic games like Dragon's dogma shown. Like all of the current Crapcom cast.

I still wanted next gen Onimusha though. I think Onimusha series is still one of the best action games from Capcom in ps2 era and they are more consistent than DMC series (DMC2 cough cough).