Which would you rather have next: DmC2 or DMC5? (POLL)

#251MrStarkillerPosted 4/17/2013 4:14:12 PM
Chad, pls. Contain your anger.

>yellow king
That sounds racist. Are you trying to be funny, son? You having a giggle? That it? Choose your words carefully.

Nut: >ignored
Yet here you are. Kissing up to daddy GMG.
#252NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/17/2013 4:37:03 PM
You still crying here SK? oh god. Let me offer you a help to become pro gamer like me.
#253Ink-RibbonPosted 4/17/2013 4:38:32 PM
So, did Capcom confirm DmC 2?
#254OracleGunnerPosted 4/17/2013 4:57:14 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Have you accepted that DMC4 is better than DmC?
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#255Ink-RibbonPosted 4/17/2013 10:37:14 PM
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Dante's part in DMC 4 was better than DmC.

Nero's part in DMC 4 was worse than DmC,

In a nutshell, I only play DMC 4 from mission 12 to mission 18 and as soon as I defeat Mr Savior, I turn off the game.

DMC 4 would have been amazing with only Dante being playable. Talk about a wasted potential!

Anyway, thankfully we got DmC to forget Nero's love adventures. If DMC 5 (aka Devils Never Cry) gets a go, it must happen after DMC 1 or even DMC 2, ignoring DMC 4 plot.

As for DmC 2, it should finish Vergil's plot for once and for all!
#256KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 4/17/2013 10:44:25 PM(edited)
Ink-Ribbon posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

In a nutshell, I only play DMC 4 from mission 12 to mission 18 and as soon as I defeat Mr Savior, I turn off the game.

DMC 4 would have been amazing with only Dante being playable. Talk about a wasted potential!

Anyway, thankfully we got DmC to forget Nero's love adventures. If DMC 5 (aka Devils Never Cry) gets a go, it must happen after DMC 1 or even DMC 2, ignoring DMC 4 plot.

Nero>>>>>>>>>>>Donte.

Of course, Dante>>>>>Nero, but no way in hell was Nero worse than Donte. At least with DMC4, we knew we'd be a different character. It's not like it was MGS2 again (disclaimer, I love MGS2 very much, but it was still a huge surprise at the time).

Nero was actually a pretty good character. As long as Kyrie is kept far away, I'd love to see Nero back for another game. Exceed was the ****.

I will agree with you on one thing though; DmC's humongous and undeniable failure definitely helped distract those who disliked DMC4. Hell, I think DmC's horribly mediocre quality made us all forget what good games were actually like, such as DMC4. It's easily remedied by playing through DMC4 again though.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#257MrStarkillerPosted 4/17/2013 11:53:10 PM
Nut: >SK
You forgot the comma. Also, call me "GMG", old friend. We're closer than this.

>help to
To keep my word? I've done a find job of it. How about yourself?

>pro gamer
You going to help me make money on PvE? Interesting. Tell me more.
#258produnerPosted 4/18/2013 12:02:16 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Nero is one of the best additions to gameplay mechanics and he served his purpose in displaying the emotions and demons theme of the game, aside from assisting in displaying a bit of Dante personality.

He is extremely fun to use and the stuff that he introduced like exceed, max act, grapple, Ariel directional moves, DT cancels and juggles, DT special moves, charge shot explosion, new Ariel pause combos and many other high level stuff, are all great and move the series in a better-fresh direction while maintaining core stuff.

Nero> DmC. I really despise seeing clueless people passing their preference as facts and standards of rating.
#259Werndan101Posted 4/18/2013 10:08:59 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Kyrie's "Backstory" was better than anything Kat had to offer.

Gameplay-wise, he just needed more weapons.
---
Need help figuring out components for your gaming PC? Check this.
http://tinyurl.com/falconguide
#260NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/18/2013 10:41:26 AM
Werndan101 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Kyrie's "Backstory" was better than anything Kat had to offer.

Gameplay-wise, he just needed more weapons.

Kyrie is boring ass character, nuff said. Kat is more interesting and has personality actually. Lady is way better than both though, sexier and bad ass too, one of my favorite female character, if there is DMC5 she needs to be playable.