Which would you rather have next: DmC2 or DMC5? (POLL)

#261produnerPosted 4/18/2013 10:43:14 AM
NessaJ_TuN posted...
Werndan101 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
So, did Capcom confirm DmC 2?

Have you accepted that DMC4 is better than DmC?

Dante's part in DMC 4 was better than DmC.

Nero's part in DMC 4 was worse than DmC,

In a nutshell, I only play DMC 4 from mission 12 to mission 18 and as soon as I defeat Mr Savior, I turn off the game.

DMC 4 would have been amazing with only Dante being playable. Talk about a wasted potential!

Anyway, thankfully we got DmC to forget Nero's love adventures. If DMC 5 (aka Devils Never Cry) gets a go, it must happen after DMC 1 or even DMC 2, ignoring DMC 4 plot.

As for DmC 2, it should finish Vergil's plot for once and for all!

Kyrie's "Backstory" was better than anything Kat had to offer.

Gameplay-wise, he just needed more weapons.

Kyrie is boring ass character, nuff said. Kat is more interesting and has personality actually. Lady is way better than both though, sexier and bad ass too, one of my favorite female character, if there is DMC5 she needs to be playable.

Kyrie is somewhat bland and simple, but she served her role really well in portraying Nero's personality and stance on demons, which is the main theme of the game, hence the name devil may cry, not meaningless social commentary.
#262geneocidePosted 4/18/2013 10:47:58 AM
Nero's my favorite character in the DMC verse..... If they gave Nero a fist style he would have been complete as both a story and gameplay character.
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#263Werndan101Posted 4/18/2013 10:52:28 AM
NessaJ_TuN posted...
*snip*

Are you insinuating that Kyrie's ass is boring?
---
Need help figuring out components for your gaming PC? Check this.
http://tinyurl.com/falconguide
#264NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/18/2013 10:53:40 AM
Werndan101 posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...
*snip*

No, her personality is. I admit though Kyrie is hotter than Kat:).
#265NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/18/2013 10:58:37 AM
produner posted...

Kyrie is somewhat bland and simple, but she served her role really well in portraying Nero's personality and stance on demons, which is the main theme of the game, hence the name devil may cry, not meaningless social commentary.

Well that's my point actually she is a very bland character, Nero also imo outside of his cool arsenals. Compare to Kyrie, Kat actually did something.
#266KyryloPosted 4/18/2013 11:01:22 AM
NessaJ_TuN posted...
produner posted...

Well that's my point actually she is a very bland character, Nero also imo outside of his cool arsenals. Compare to Kyrie, Kat actually did something.

yeah she did......whiny scene in the end. ole!
#267produnerPosted 4/18/2013 11:01:31 AM
NessaJ_TuN posted...
produner posted...

Kat was meh, didn't have a distinct personality like Lady and trish. Sub-par like kyrie, at least kyrie served something. Dat ass.
#268geneocidePosted 4/18/2013 11:04:10 AM
produner posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...
produner posted...

Kat was meh, didn't have a distinct personality like Lady and trish. Sub-par like kyrie, at least kyrie served something. Dat ass.

Pretty much this.... And she didn't jack squirrels off...
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#269NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/18/2013 11:04:24 AM
Kyrylo posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...
produner posted...

yeah she did......whiny scene in the end. ole!

Umm what? she did something like making a gate for Donte to come inside limbo and come back, helping Vorgil out, instruct Donte, etc. What Kyrie did actually? nothing. Kat is more useful character nuff said.
#270Werndan101Posted 4/18/2013 11:04:36 AM
NessaJ_TuN posted...
Werndan101 posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...
*snip*

No, her personality is. I admit though Kyrie is hotter than Kat:).

Which is why Nero's angst makes perfect sense.
---
Need help figuring out components for your gaming PC? Check this.
http://tinyurl.com/falconguide