Which would you rather have next: DmC2 or DMC5? (POLL)

#331ZeroX91Posted 7/2/2013 7:22:41 PM
"Just doin' gods work."
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOWef0Ic_QE
#332KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 7/2/2013 8:50:02 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
I can't wait to play both Vergil's Awakening and Devils Never Cry. I wonder which one will be made first....

Maybe Capcom will surprise us with a DMC Generations release. XD

PS:I've noticed my veteran status now. I'm really proud of myself. It means I'm helping the community. I don't have words, probably because I'm emotional...;)

You don't get karma for helping the community.... you get it just for showing up for the day. Hell, look at all the trolls that somehow make it to the higher 30's.

Also, both of those games have virtually no chance of happening. Devil's Never Cry won't happen without Kamiya (who is currently working at a place with more talent than all of Capcom's current studios combined), and Vergil's Awakening really wouldn't make sense.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#333fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 2:34:56 PM
Too close to the back for comfort. It's bumping time.
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#334ScreamingMidgetPosted 7/9/2013 2:07:42 AM
618 trolls on these boards...damn.
#335darkslayer001Posted 7/9/2013 8:49:43 PM
ScreamingMidget posted...
618 trolls on these boards...damn.

some may not have played DMC so go easy on em...
#336buzzsawgr81Posted 7/10/2013 1:33:13 PM
I think there should be a DmC2 as well as a DMC5, that way everyone can enjoy the series they like, ignore the one they don't (assuming they dislike one of them), and everyone is happy...except for the sad little entitled children who rage just because this game exists, but who really cares what they want.
---
Spawn here often?
#337Pesmerga255Posted 7/10/2013 1:55:30 PM
buzzsawgr81 posted...
I think there should be a DmC2 as well as a DMC5, that way everyone can enjoy the series they like, ignore the one they don't (assuming they dislike one of them), and everyone is happy...except for the sad little entitled children who rage just because this game exists, but who really cares what they want.

You don't understand the meaning of the word "entitled".
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#338Tosmasta00Posted 7/10/2013 2:51:32 PM
DMC5 The cool flashy and SSStylish Dante must return. Would love a Bloody Palace with coop. Awesome would be if Vergil would get back to life but the chances for that are like 0 : /
---
Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything, let alone yourself. Vergil DMC3
#339buzzsawgr81Posted 7/10/2013 6:30:33 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
buzzsawgr81 posted...

You don't understand the meaning of the word "entitled".

actually I do, it means they think CAPCOM owes them DMC5 or that NT should've made DmC the way they wanted it, and that describes quite a few people I've had the misfortune of interacting with on the 360 board.
---
Spawn here often?
#340darkslayer001Posted 7/10/2013 6:32:15 PM
buzzsawgr81 posted...

Well if you want DmC2 to go down as the most financially failed title in history then ya bring out DMC5 and DmC2 at the same time. not to mention the cost of making these games at this day and age and the fact that NT has moved on to other stuff can make this situation impossible. This game is already forgotten, even the devs and Capcom forgot about it. This board is probably the only remnants of the game.