Which would you rather have next: DmC2 or DMC5? (POLL)

#381buzzsawgr81Posted 7/10/2013 11:27:15 PM
produner posted...

I think I know who's that person.

As for NT.... Well the problem is, they are a limited studio both technically and in game design. They are way behind the teams that Capcom had at that time when they made DMC2; The latter isn't even that bad as people display it. Also, DmC's gameplay was supervised by capcom ( itsuno) and partially done by them, yet it had lot of problems.

There is no point in making Capcom help NT again and NT isn't into listening to fans. They don't have Capcom's expertise in gameplay and optimizing, neither they have the mentality to make another DMC with similar dark gothic theme, lore and style, they just don't want to and bashed it in the GDC conference.

I still think they deserve one last chance, even smaller companies can still make a great game.
---
Spawn here often?
#382buzzsawgr81Posted 7/10/2013 11:31:29 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
Who are you again and why do I care about you?

*sits on Dante's chair*

apparently I'm not as gullible as you and I don't care if you care.
---
Spawn here often?
#383DuuuDe14Posted 7/10/2013 11:33:05 PM
Then begone, you're not contributing anything useful anyway. Unless you wish to entertain me until I pass out? That could always be fun.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30400000/DMC-4-Gif-devil-may-cry-30450046-200-200.gif
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#384buzzsawgr81Posted 7/10/2013 11:37:47 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
Then begone, you're not contributing anything useful anyway. Unless you wish to entertain me until I pass out? That could always be fun.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30400000/DMC-4-Gif-devil-may-cry-30450046-200-200.gif

and what great useful things are you contributing? why don't you try to say something intelligent, the workload right there should knock you right out.
---
Spawn here often?
#385DuuuDe14Posted 7/11/2013 12:01:28 AM
Keep the insults coming.
---
#3865hadowsPosted 7/11/2013 7:59:36 AM
buzzsawgr81 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
5hadows posted...
Buzsawgr is the alt Postal is using after he got banned in case someone is wondering who is the new Proll.

Ahhh, I knew it wasn't a new guy. Thanks for the tip.

lol, the paranoia and gullibility of some people makes me laugh. first, why don't you look at when my account was made and when postal's account was made, I was here several years before postal. and second, 5hadows is a known troll and accuses me of being a "proll" yet I've not said anything supportive of this game on either this board or the 360 board. nice try, 5hadows, but you'll have to try harder to discredit me...then again, these were the same laughable attacks that you trolls tried on the 360 board, and you still look foolish for using the whole "alt" thing.

It's a fact actually, I didn't provide any links or proof because no one asked, but it's kinda obvious when you post on three different accounts and you use the same logic and types the same thing with the same style on each one of them.

And a known troll? Again with your ad hominems Postal? I'm admitted to trolling the 360 boards but not a "known troll" since in fact you've spouted more BS on this thread than I've ever done in the entire time I've been here.

Now carry on, keep on getting your accounts banned, it's hilarious really.
---
Ill add something here later....
#387buzzsawgr81Posted 7/11/2013 11:16:33 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
Keep the insults coming.

I'm sorry that you find the truth about yourself insulting.
---
Spawn here often?
#388OracleGunnerPosted 7/11/2013 11:17:40 AM
buzzsawgr81 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
Keep the insults coming.

If only you could say the truth...
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#389DuuuDe14Posted 7/11/2013 11:42:02 AM
buzzsawgr81 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
Keep the insults coming.

*yawn* Cmon I know you can do better than that Postal.
---
#390buzzsawgr81Posted 7/11/2013 11:52:04 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
buzzsawgr81 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
Keep the insults coming.

*yawn* Cmon I know you can do better than that Postal.

lol, I can always tell when I've won when crying "alt" is the best comeback you trolls can come up with (lol, you can't even prove it, while I've already disproven it).
---
Spawn here often?