Which would you rather have next: DmC2 or DMC5? (POLL)

#41TerrorriskXPosted 1/22/2013 5:55:16 PM
At this point, DMC5, but both need to figure out where they are going. DMC5 now that they introduced Nero, implying if we ever see him again and not another possible relative to Sparda to aid or impede Dante's latest adventure. DmC2 to experiment more with things, also implying that Capcom and Ninja Theory are willing to change their tactics when making and marketing the game to try to create a game that won't alienate old DMC fans and new DmC fans. Sometimes a second chance is what is necessary.
---
Arthur is the new Leroy Jenkins. - PKStarSaber
#42fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 9:42:54 PM
Bump.

You know what the saddest thing about the results of this poll is? It split the fanbase (not really 50/50) so that no matter what there will be quite a lot of angry/unhappy people.

If Capcom has even one iota of a brain cell they will probably realize this and decide to not do any continuations of either series, which at this point if this is the s*** they're gonna pull I'm completely fine with ending it here...No more dragging DMC through the mud.

DmC = Dumb move, Capcom.
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#43PerfektDarPosted 1/22/2013 9:49:41 PM
the whole reason this DmC is in an alternate reality is really just the angel stuff.

What is different besides that?
---
Brawl Friend Code: 4296-2645-6438
#44fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 9:51:18 PM
PerfektDar posted...
the whole reason this DmC is in an alternate reality is really just the angel stuff.

A whole f****** lot.
---
#45LoshadtPosted 1/22/2013 9:52:07 PM

Somewhere between a bunch and EVERYTHING.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#46LeonSK357Posted 1/22/2013 10:45:00 PM
fifinambo posted...
Bump.

You know what the saddest thing about the results of this poll is? It split the fanbase (not really 50/50) so that no matter what there will be quite a lot of angry/unhappy people.

If Capcom has even one iota of a brain cell they will probably realize this and decide to not do any continuations of either series, which at this point if this is the s*** they're gonna pull I'm completely fine with ending it here...No more dragging DMC through the mud.

DmC = Dumb move, Capcom.

I haven't been on here since this game was first announced, so I don't know if this is new and clever or old and overused but....

I just might sig that. Thanks TC.
---
Hugs from BasementDude: 1
http://i47.tinypic.com/xds7cn.jpg
#47Nick_KazamaPosted 1/22/2013 10:45:56 PM
DMC5!!!
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg
#48Dark_EpathyPosted 1/22/2013 10:50:13 PM
Honestly, if I had to choose, DmC2.

Its world seems to have much more potential, with further growth for its lead characters.

DMC5, on the other hand, just has Nero. Dante already peaked. You could bring Vergil back, sure, or Mundus--but what would either really accomplish? We've been there and done that, and neither has any real significance to Nero, who, by all accounts, would have to become the series' next protagonist.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#49wwinterj25Posted 1/22/2013 10:51:23 PM
antking61 posted...
DMC5 but I wouldn't pitch a hissy if both franchises continued.

---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#50fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 10:53:07 PM
LeonSK357 posted...
fifinambo posted...
Bump.

DmC = Dumb move, Capcom.

I haven't been on here since this game was first announced, so I don't know if this is new and clever or old and overused but....

I just might sig that. Thanks TC.

Someone else came up with it before me, but as far as I know I haven't seen it for a while on this board...
---