Amazon Pre-Order: No chance to purchase on PSN?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Amazon Pre-Order: No chance to purchase on PSN?

User Info: Dark Mousy

Dark Mousy
3 years ago#1
Does anyone know if the bone pack is going to be made available on the PSN? My fiance found it a lot cheaper somewhere else and canceled my pre order, but he didn't realize that I had that code coming too! He's forgiven of course, but will I never get the bonus now?

Just curious if anyone knew. Hell, I'd offer something to trade, but I have no other codes unless you want something from Club Nintendo. Hopefully it just gets released on psn...
PSN: Alchemix19
3DS: 1590-4954-3719

User Info: Pesmerga255

Pesmerga255
3 years ago#2
It'll appear at some point. It's yet another way for Capcom to squeeze money out of the public.
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!

User Info: sworder

sworder
3 years ago#3
Might be up with the costume DLC at the end of the month

User Info: KA_ME_HA_ME_HA

KA_ME_HA_ME_HA
3 years ago#4
I'm 99% sure it'll be on PSN eventually.

It'll probably cost money though.
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]

User Info: Nightmare966

Nightmare966
3 years ago#5
Pesmerga255 posted...
It'll appear at some point. It's yet another way for Capcom to squeeze money out of the public.

This.

We're talking about Capcom, worry not lol
PSN: Nightmare966

User Info: LordMe

LordMe
3 years ago#6
These codes normally go on PSN after about a month or so. Sometimes more (inFAMOUS Gigawatt Blades took almost a year)

But yeah, it should be up on the PSN sometime. Just can't promise when.

User Info: Dark Mousy

Dark Mousy
3 years ago#7
Cool. They did the same with Marvel vs Capcom, right? Each retailer had different pre order packa but all ended up on the psn store, yeah? I couldn't remember if they were different, that's what was making me worry. :)

To be honest, Capcoms idea of DLC often irritates me and I avoid it, but this game has been so fun I don't mind throwing it a bit more support. :)
PSN: Alchemix19
3DS: 1590-4954-3719
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Amazon Pre-Order: No chance to purchase on PSN?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived