I just started Son of Sparda mode.....

#11Pesmerga255Posted 1/21/2013 3:32:34 PM
DJ_0000 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
DJ_0000 posted...
It has a unexpected difficulty jump from Nephilim that's for sure, the demo didn't really represent it all that well.

*Disagrees*

SoS is easy.

Says a fool who's never played the game on that difficulty, you really are pathetic Pes.

I played it on that difficulty at my friend's house. I feel bad even using the word "difficulty" to describe it.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#12Pesmerga255Posted 1/21/2013 3:33:10 PM
Roger_Bacon posted...
There is not one single tough section in the entire game.

This is true.
---
#13marko7Posted 1/21/2013 3:38:15 PM
I'm playing SoS at the minute and it is actually quite tough. As someone said earlier, the demo really did not do it justice. The section from the demo is entirely different enemy wise.

Obviously this game is more forgiving than previous DMC's but it sure does give you a similar challenge.

Perhaps the people here saying its easy are probably die hard vets so its understandable that they might not see the challenge like most people. Either that or they're just lying to troll, coz this game is far from easy.
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2012
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards
#14Video_Game_CzarPosted 1/21/2013 3:39:18 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
DJ_0000 posted...
It has a unexpected difficulty jump from Nephilim that's for sure, the demo didn't really represent it all that well.

*Disagrees*

SoS is easy.

How do you know all this? For someone that hasn't played the game, only played the demo and watched a youtube video of mission 2.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#15ableriderPosted 1/21/2013 3:42:24 PM
Gohan9221 posted...
DJ_0000 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
DJ_0000 posted...

*Disagrees*

SoS is easy.

Says a fool who's never played the game on that difficulty, you really are pathetic Pes.

I agree Dj

actually SOS is easy for the hunter just save your devil trigger and you will kill him in les than a minute with S rank if you do ground combos and maybe SS rank with aerial combos
#16Roger_BaconPosted 1/21/2013 3:44:32 PM
If anything i actually found the game easier with every difficulty increase to be honest.
---
To defeat me,you must defeat my dragon punch
Psn - Darth_Richy
#17Video_Game_CzarPosted 1/21/2013 3:48:51 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
DJ_0000 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
DJ_0000 posted...

*Disagrees*

SoS is easy.

I played it on that difficulty at my friend's house. I feel bad even using the word "difficulty" to describe it.

Wouldn't be shocked if you bought the game...It's okay, Youll be like every other two faced boycotter
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#18ReceiverxWisdomPosted 1/21/2013 3:52:42 PM
People are in denial saying this is harder than the old games.

I saw one Dante Must Die fight where Vergil stood in place for 2 minutes because the player didn't attack him. It's easy or difficult, it's certainly not the aggressive system I thought it would be on Dante Must Die.
---
"A rose best blooms near death. You're in full bloom, pal!" ~ Iori Yagami
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#19Pesmerga255Posted 1/21/2013 3:54:57 PM(edited)
Video_Game_Czar posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
DJ_0000 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
DJ_0000 posted...

*Disagrees*

SoS is easy.

Wouldn't be shocked if you bought the game...It's okay, Youll be like every other two faced boycotter

I didn't buy it. Capcom is never getting another penny from me.
---
#20Dark_EpathyPosted 1/21/2013 3:55:37 PM
There is not one single tough section in the entire game.

Oh, that's BS. Yes, there is.

Or, hold on. I guess it's not that you're good at video games--it's that we all just suck, huh?
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa