question for the "antis" ...

#31KyryloPosted 1/22/2013 12:04:18 AM
omerta07 posted...
no offense intended and definitely not trying to start an argument but i have to ask . . . WHY are you STILL here ?? I mean seriously at this point dont you guys think its pretty pathetic on your part ?

so the pros like you keep asking it, instead of playing the game.
#32DuuuDe14Posted 1/22/2013 12:05:46 AM
I already stated why I'm here. And I'm VERY tired of repeating myself.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#33SilentS89Posted 1/22/2013 12:06:17 AM
Kyrylo posted...

I Can't blame them, I'd rather harass the antis than play the game too.
#34omerta07(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 5:04:16 AM
Kyrylo posted...
omerta07 posted...
no offense intended and definitely not trying to start an argument but i have to ask . . . WHY are you STILL here ?? I mean seriously at this point dont you guys think its pretty pathetic on your part ?

you make zero sense . ive beaten the game twice and im starting my 3rd playthrough after work today , i get on here on my down time seeing as how im a fan of the game and every time i do here you are , its pretty pathetic
#35KyryloPosted 1/22/2013 5:14:10 AM
omerta07 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
omerta07 posted...

you make zero sense . ive beaten the game twice and im starting my 3rd playthrough after work today , i get on here on my down time seeing as how im a fan of the game and every time i do here you are , its pretty pathetic

It's pretty fun time killing actually. If you agree on something it takes only 2 sentences: it'S cool - yes, it is. If you argue it takes hours. So if you don't like it just enjoy the game and discuss normal topics, like how to, collectibles, etc, not HATERZ WHY U HERE
#36LeagultPosted 1/22/2013 5:16:14 AM
They're curious about the upcoming Vergil mode.
#37XDecimoXPosted 1/22/2013 5:29:46 AM
omerta07 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
omerta07 posted...

You don't think we're playing games as well? I'm finishing up DMC4's HnH mode myself. It's not that outlandish to think that someone will be on this board at the same time as you. They're likely in the same time zone and such. Who knows? Quit playing the fool, and remember that there are 7 Billion other people in the world. Chances are a LOT of them are in very similar situations as you.
---
PSN - NeroTheDB
#38KyryloPosted 1/22/2013 5:32:57 AM
XDecimoX posted...
omerta07 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
omerta07 posted...

You don't think we're playing games as well? I'm finishing up DMC4's HnH mode myself. It's not that outlandish to think that someone will be on this board at the same time as you. They're likely in the same time zone and such. Who knows? Quit playing the fool, and remember that there are 7 Billion other people in the world. Chances are a LOT of them are in very similar situations as you.

that aside I wasn't here for 2 days and I usually sleep for 7 hours. and play 3-5 hours pro day:D... maybe he has paranoia....
#39Ether101Posted 1/22/2013 5:35:44 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
I'm just waiting to see how badly this game sold, then I'll be gone.

I'll probably go to a board for a better action game, the MGR board. That game looks amazing. Did anyone else know Kojima originally wanted the game to be about Grey Fox? Apparently the staff talked him out of it, but that's what Rising was originally imagined as. Personally, I want to punch all his staff in the stomach now. Raiden is great, Rising looks fantastic, but tell me a game about Gray Fox was at least possible? WHY KOJI STAFF!????????

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what didn't happen. Anyways, after what MGS4 and MPO did to the character why would you want to give Kojima another chance to expand upon him?
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#40omerta07(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 5:22:15 PM
XDecimoX posted...
omerta07 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
omerta07 posted...

did you somehow miss the part about you 'NOT LIKING THE GAME' ??