Experiment gone wrong

#1KyryloPosted 1/22/2013 2:16:12 AM
For all those who naively thought that everybody who actually plays this game is astounded and impresses:
http://games.dasreviews.com/dmc-devil-may-cry-the-definition-of-mediocre/
#2Megiddo_FlarePosted 1/22/2013 2:32:02 AM
If there is one word to describe the most recent project from Capcom and Ninja Theory then that word would be “Meh”.

Summed up my feelings perfectly right in the first sentence.
---
WHY SO SERIOUS!? O_o LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! >=] PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQi0Mv7kK_E
#3Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 2:33:13 AM
some people somehow assume that all negativity comes only fro those who haven't played the game...well, it kinda proves otherwise.
#4syctheweilderPosted 1/22/2013 3:09:17 AM
The website this review is hosted on; am I to assume that they do not have any adspace for the games they review?
#5Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 3:11:01 AM
syctheweilder posted...
The website this review is hosted on; am I to assume that they do not have any adspace for the games they review?

I smell damage control...and it's not me:D
#6syctheweilderPosted 1/22/2013 3:13:14 AM
Kyrylo posted...
syctheweilder posted...

It's a legitimate question. After all, there were quite a few ads for the game on many of the sites giving the game such glowing praise.
#7Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 3:48:46 AM
syctheweilder posted...
Kyrylo posted...
syctheweilder posted...

It's a legitimate question. After all, there were quite a few ads for the game on many of the sites giving the game such glowing praise.

What ads has to do with review?
#8Nateo86Posted 1/22/2013 4:05:48 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9FireMage7777Posted 1/22/2013 4:08:27 AM
Oh that mod is going to be funny
---
ScrewAttack needs to redo Goku Vs Superman with actual research on Goku. One word: Katchin...I mean Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 21.675 trillion tons in base form
#10Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 4:11:29 AM
Nateo86 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
syctheweilder posted...
Kyrylo posted...
syctheweilder posted...

What ads has to do with review?

Damn you are annoying, all I ever see from this board is you crying about this game, we know its not a well made game....
You are a load your mum shouldve swallowed

someone's nerve are failing....delicious:D