Combat System.. (possible spoilers)

#1MiMiDarLinGPosted 1/22/2013 2:17:26 AM
Hi guys, new to the board but not new to gamefaqs. Been patrolling around the board and reading mostly disappointments and bad reviews. Anyway, i still bought the game to see it for myself.

I played DMC 1 to 4, didnt finish DMC 2. I think 1 , 3 , 4 is good and 4 for having the new skill such as pulling the enemy. ok, thats cool.

Anyway for DmC, the combat control system (I am not a hardcore gamer, but some of the old combat system i still prefer and thus i remember them) Double forward and triangle for stinger?? :( any1 finding this annoying? pressing zero instead of back + triangle to push enemy up into the sky. It used to be simple but now it has gotten complicated. Or maybe, i just need to get used to it. :S
---
"Good is not a 'thing'. You can neither touch nor own it. No, Good is a vision we all share and strive to make real."
#2KyryloPosted 1/22/2013 2:19:05 AM
MiMiDarLinG posted...
Hi guys, new to the board but not new to gamefaqs. Been patrolling around the board and reading mostly disappointments and bad reviews. Anyway, i still bought the game to see it for myself.

I played DMC 1 to 4, didnt finish DMC 2. I think 1 , 3 , 4 is good and 4 for having the new skill such as pulling the enemy. ok, thats cool.

Anyway for DmC, the combat control system (I am not a hardcore gamer, but some of the old combat system i still prefer and thus i remember them) Double forward and triangle for stinger?? :( any1 finding this annoying? pressing zero instead of back + triangle to push enemy up into the sky. It used to be simple but now it has gotten complicated. Or maybe, i just need to get used to it. :S

those haters complain about everything:(
#3U MetalPosted 1/22/2013 2:19:48 AM
you have MLG capitalized in your name but you can't even master this?
---
Need a new sig.
#4MiMiDarLinG(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 2:22:17 AM
Kyrylo posted...
MiMiDarLinG posted...

Far from complaining. i am asking if any1 finding this annoying. I am a DMC fan, i love the series and i prefer to stand in the middle between the antis and pros. Thus, i bought it and play the game.
---
"Good is not a 'thing'. You can neither touch nor own it. No, Good is a vision we all share and strive to make real."
#5megamaticsPosted 1/22/2013 2:22:55 AM
The Combat in this game won't get very deep because enemies are too weak to juggling and stagger...it makes the need for those combos trivial. As soon as you get the arbiter nothing can stop you unless you run into an enemy of angel color coding.
---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics
#6MiMiDarLinG(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 2:24:25 AM
U Metal posted...
you have MLG capitalized in your name but you can't even master this?

Lol, whats your point? The keyboard isn't suddenly re-designed between a short span of a few years.
---
#7KyryloPosted 1/22/2013 2:26:57 AM
MiMiDarLinG posted...
Kyrylo posted...
MiMiDarLinG posted...

Far from complaining. i am asking if any1 finding this annoying. I am a DMC fan, i love the series and i prefer to stand in the middle between the antis and pros. Thus, i bought it and play the game.

I'm joking;)
#8Boutchie23Posted 1/22/2013 2:59:29 AM
Stinger was annoying, getting used to it but auto lock screws you sometimes. Circle for launch is easysauce
---
PSN | Mandein
#9Orange00Posted 1/22/2013 3:42:22 AM
I honestly don't see the issue with stinger. Feels very natural to me. Circle as a dedicated launcher does take time getting used to however.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!