What are game breaking glitches ...

#14sakuraHa0Posted 1/22/2013 7:40:47 AM
that everyone talk about?

I played through the game and did not encounter any game-breaking glitch.
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
#2GlickWickPosted 1/22/2013 8:08:56 AM
There are a lot, you just got lucky.

The most notable glitch is the invincible final boss. Sometimes he ignores the fact that you're in DT mode while he's kneeling, and cannot be killed.
#3Dante3hscPosted 1/22/2013 8:12:17 AM
GlickWick posted...
There are a lot, you just got lucky.

The most notable glitch is the invincible final boss. Sometimes he ignores the fact that you're in DT mode while he's kneeling, and cannot be killed.

Ah that explains it. I just figured I was just messing up and not entering dt properly or running out of dt without noticing lol
---
Oac, So cek ec eh Al Bhed... fro? Lyica E's YFACUSA mega dryd!! :D
#4Vault_ZeroPosted 1/22/2013 8:16:43 AM
DmC
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#5gamer6879403333Posted 1/22/2013 8:20:23 AM
DmC doesn't have any. It does have glitches that make a boss chase their own tail, or just walk around like idiots, or just sit there and not do anything, or glitching to fly across a gap and sequence break (which is a good thing, sequence breaks are awesome for speed running). But game breakers? As in glitches that get you permanently stuck to where you have to start a completely new game and save file to even escape the glitch? None.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#6goodlyoakPosted 1/22/2013 8:52:45 AM
Unfortunately as much as I love this game I had one game breaking happen. In the fight with mundus one of the buildings vanished so when I tried to switch I got stuck in an infinite fall loop until I died. That really sucked.
#7laskalPosted 1/22/2013 9:00:00 AM
Unfortunately as much as I love this game I had one game breaking happen. In the fight with mundus one of the buildings vanished so when I tried to switch I got stuck in an infinite fall loop until I died. That really sucked.

It's not game breaking. Game breaking glitch is when you have to restart a new save. Here you can just restart the mission and it's bound to fix itself.
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#8goodlyoakPosted 1/22/2013 9:03:11 AM
laskal posted...

It's not game breaking. Game breaking glitch is when you have to restart a new save. Here you can just restart the mission and it's bound to fix itself.

Oh silly me you're right, but it still sucks regardless, messed up what would have been my first SSS mission.
#9shadowmoses00Posted 1/22/2013 9:04:52 AM
Haven't found any. Ran into invisible enemies and monsters ending up on unreachable places, but nothing that a quick checkpoint reload didn't fix.
#10produnerPosted 1/22/2013 9:07:31 AM
There is one were you lose a weapon or an ability permanently if the game didn't save after you obtain it; its probably some logical error in the code were the item doesn't reset if you don't save. That is the only way to trigger the glitch that i know, there are probably more ways.