Kinda feel bad for Ninja Theory..

#1UnknownWinPosted 1/22/2013 9:52:54 AM
How they get hated just because of Tameem's annoying mouth, I've seen interviews for other guys who work at NT, They're pretty cool. The levels designer, the combat designer girl and others, I really felt bad for them, and how their studio get hated just because of Tameem and his bad PR.
#2Vault_ZeroPosted 1/22/2013 9:54:33 AM
UnknownWin posted...
How they get hated just because of Tameem's annoying mouth, I've seen interviews for other guys who work at NT, They're pretty cool. The levels designer, the combat designer girl and others, I really felt bad for them, and how their studio get hated just because of Tameem and his bad PR.

Agree. Tameem has to go.
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#3KyryloPosted 1/22/2013 9:54:48 AM
evaporite them. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
#4rj568Posted 1/22/2013 9:55:47 AM
Tameem is a poopyface
---
The King Of Man-Hair
PSN: Kykiske568 GT: X FATALD3MONX
#5m100t1sPosted 1/22/2013 10:00:48 AM
Nah, I like Tameem's bad PR, This studio will be BORING without him saying stuff about their games.
#6produnerPosted 1/22/2013 10:02:51 AM
I feel bad for them because of the sales. I don't like to see this kind of thing happen to a studio neither do i want to see it happen to a franchise like DMC.

Also tameem drove the studio to bankruptcy and begged sony to support and publish Heavenly sword, which was a disappointment. Tameem is arrogant and shoves his preference in people's throats; seriously why would someone dump the gameplay for pretty backgrounds and chooses punk neon with a demon/conspiracy story ?
#7DemiFistPosted 1/22/2013 10:17:24 AM
produner posted...
I feel bad for them because of the sales. I don't like to see this kind of thing happen to a studio neither do i want to see it happen to a franchise like DMC.

Also tameem drove the studio to bankruptcy and begged sony to support and publish Heavenly sword, which was a disappointment. Tameem is arrogant and shoves his preference in people's throats; seriously why would someone dump the gameplay for pretty backgrounds and chooses punk neon with a demon/conspiracy story ?

What gameplay did they supposedly dump?
Running back and forth looking for keys to open previous doors?
I'm pretty sure the gameplay is better than ever.
The combat flows perfectly, chaining weapon combos is far more intuitive than ever before.
Honestly people are just reaching for reasons to hate the game that just aren't there.
Demon conspiracies have always been a part of Devil May Cry stories so that point is moot...
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
#8InfiniteDemisePosted 1/22/2013 10:20:57 AM
DemiFist posted...
produner posted...

The combat flows perfectly, chaining weapon combos is far more intuitive than ever before.
Honestly people are just reaching for reasons to hate the game that just aren't there.
Demon conspiracies have always been a part of Devil May Cry stories so that point is moot...

Low standards or just a bad attempt at a joke?
---
" Its said that God made the universe and wants everyone to praise him.... Talk about an egomaniac "
#9Hades192Posted 1/22/2013 10:21:57 AM
UnknownWin posted...

I've never seen these people but it's them who've justified my purchase. Tam, could have handled things better and I lost all respect for him that he gained from my appreciation of Heavenly Sword.

DmC- My personal feelings about the franchise aside, DmC is entertaining. This is the first hack and slash game that I don't dread any of the levels; I think the pacing is handled well. Aside from the simplicity of DmC's combat; the game isn't bad at all, just not DMC.

Tam blew his opportunity to connect with past DMC fans by insults, instead of acknowledging the departure of DMC to not tarnish the originals image by re-creating a similar version that looks identical, but chose to deviate from the original design because the original Dante is NOT DEAD.

Something like that would have been better accepted.
#10produnerPosted 1/22/2013 10:24:29 AM
DemiFist posted...
produner posted...

The combat is dumped, seriously did you see the hitboxes and animations? pauses after dodges and attacks? Also what does the conspiracy theory has to do with the punk neon theme? don't ignore facts and DMC had references about secret organization only but DMC4 was the only one that had an actual religious cult that is affiliated with demons, still not the main focus like DmC.