The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

What I want to be in DmC2

#1AzurexNightmarePosted 1/22/2013 10:06:34 AM
1. An explanation of what Dante does with his devil arms. (Unless they are permanently inside of him in this one?) I know its not important but its been an ongoing question in the series and it would be nice to have an answer for a change.

2. He can meet new chicks just don't ignore the old ones

3. A new Nelo Angelo. Although this would have to take place after DmC2. DmC2 will be like DMC3 if Vergil survived and we really need to see that.

4. "it's been a year since we last met! Where does the time go?"

5. Dante's hair needs to get longer but not like the original Dante's hair. He can't just be a copypasta Dante. I would say let his hair get longer but let it be spikey-er. (If you watch/read Naruto, pretty much like Naruto has a spikey version of his dad's hair. Like that.) Keep it different but keep it cool.

6. New coats for both Dante and Vergil in the sequel.

7. Vergil needs to be fought more than once. 3 times is great.

8. More bosses. I don't care if you have to throw in more sub bosses just do it.

9. Just like when you slash twice with rebellion and the sword glows allowing you to do an alternate combo, there also needs to be one for 1 slash and 3 slash.

For example.

Triangle, wait, Alternate combo

Triangle, triangle, wait, Alternate combo (this one is in the game)

Triangle, triangle, triangle, wait, alternate combo.

10. I suppose that there still can be a Sparda sword but it wont be a Sparda sword per say. Rebellion and Force Edge along with both amulets could combine and form something amazing. The DMC series needs an OP sword that can mess **** up. Even if it only makes 1 appearance it still needs at least 1.

11. I am honestly hoping for a true devil trigger that combines both angel and demon where you can physically see it. They can just explain it that Dante couldn't properly control his power in DmC (which is why everything goes out of whack and floats in the air) and that he can now properly harness it. The quicksilver effect should be an optional power, not mandatory.

12. I understand why we have two dodge buttons but this forward forward triangle crap is really pissing me off. It sucks. Seriously. I want to do stinger with R1....Ugh.
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
Creator of the popular Ameno Sagiri and Friends
#2AzurexNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 1:48:35 PM
Okay. I'm surprised. I thought I had at least one good idea in here. Not even one reply? Even my annoying half assed threads get a reply and yet not this one.
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
Creator of the popular Ameno Sagiri and Friends
#3sworderPosted 1/23/2013 1:50:44 PM
No one wants DmC2, sorry
#4KaptainK00lPosted 1/23/2013 1:50:56 PM
Not enough drama, I'll help.
DEEZ IDEAZ ARE ****!
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#5ShengaliPosted 1/23/2013 3:04:15 PM
AzurexNightmare posted...
1. An explanation of what Dante does with his devil arms. (Unless they are permanently inside of him in this one?) I know its not important but its been an ongoing question in the series and it would be nice to have an answer for a change.

For DmC: I think they're just somehow inside of him, only manifesting when he needs them. Maybe DmC2 will let you start with all his DmC weapons, and you'll just replace them as you come across more powerful weapons?

For DMC: He keeps them at the shop. It's also been stated in an interview (don't remember with who though) that he sells some of them to help pay off his debt to Lady, keep DMC up and running, paying off tabs for sundaes and pizza, etc.

I've always assumed this to be to Rodin (Bayo) since he deals in those wares, Dante has been to that bar before, Enzo currently goes there (and most likely is the one that showed Dante) etc.

Oh, except for Alistor - he went off on his own to run amok in Movieland ;)
#6HellFire-BahamuPosted 1/23/2013 3:06:17 PM
Actually, Rebellion just transforms into the new weapons.
All his weapons in DmC are just Rebellion technically.
---
"I like the way you die, boy" -Django
#7KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/23/2013 3:06:35 PM
sworder posted...
No one wants DmC2, sorry

---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#8Vault_ZeroPosted 1/23/2013 3:54:21 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
sworder posted...
No one wants DmC2, sorry

---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#9wstfldPosted 1/23/2013 3:56:45 PM
There is no way we're getting DmC2. The series is dead. There will never be another Devil May Cry. The weeabos won.
---
Last Played: Civ 5 G&K (9.5/10)
Now Playing: XCOM Enemy Unknown, Civ 5, DmC, SOTC HD
#10demonfang178Posted 1/23/2013 3:58:28 PM
Normalliy, it's considered rude to the developers to ask for a sequel as soon as a game hits the market. But since a sequel (unless VD answers everything) is pretty much planned, this case is likely an exemption.