So many haters, play it on the 360 it's much better...

#11laskalPosted 1/22/2013 3:04:50 PM
Or just pirate it on the PC so Capcom doesn't get your money and you get the better (albeit still utterly terrible) game.

Actually, you can pirate it on consoles as well. But you probably shouldn't mention piracy here.

To TC. make it so my 360 stops freezing all the time and I'll consider.
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#12Thunder097Posted 1/22/2013 3:05:29 PM
Why would you pay to use your own internet connection? its like paying your mother to eat dinner.
---
Official Joel and Ellie of Playstation All Star Battle Royale Board!
Last of Us, Injustice God Among us and Storm 3 :D DmC will be beast!
#13Pesmerga255Posted 1/22/2013 3:06:08 PM
Thunder097 posted...
Why would you pay to use your own internet connection? its like paying your mother to eat dinner.

I think hell just froze over. I've never seen a post by Thunder that I agree with.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#14Video_Game_CzarPosted 1/22/2013 3:06:10 PM
>Looks at TC's Karma

I recall when higher karma meant better topics and higher IQ...Times have changed here on GameFAQs.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#15bearded_moosePosted 1/22/2013 3:08:00 PM(edited)
sworder posted...
how does it feel paying MS a subscription so they allow you to use your own internet connection?

probably about the same as it feels to have to buy a mic to chat online and then finding out that playstations have a half-assed party chat, if any given game even allows it.

edit: TC, i play on xbox but i come to the ps3 boards because they're more active. granted, 50% of the activity here is just trolls and haters, but it is what it is.
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
PirateSwordsman is my new favorite.1/18/13
#16Pesmerga255Posted 1/22/2013 3:06:51 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
>Looks at TC's Karma

I recall when higher karma meant better topics and higher IQ...Times have changed here on GameFAQs.

It only meant that back in 2003 or so.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#17produnerPosted 1/22/2013 3:06:53 PM
No get the PC version. Consoles have 2005 hardware and you can't upgrade that.
#18Green_PuffPosted 1/22/2013 3:08:24 PM
>Looks at TC's Karma

You trying to call me out or sumthin.
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#19zhaoyun99Posted 1/22/2013 3:08:25 PM
Thunder097 posted...

I think I just do Druken Fist WAY TOO MUCH to actually be able to agree with this guy once and I just did.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#20sworderPosted 1/22/2013 3:09:19 PM
bearded_moose posted...
probably about the same as it feels to have to buy a mic to chat online and then finding out that playstations have a half-assed party chat, if any given game even allows it.

so paying $15 for a mic (that's how much mine cost at Best Buy) = over $300 over the life of your console for being able to do something you can do with your phone?