So many haters, play it on the 360 it's much better...

#21Hunter1534Posted 1/22/2013 2:10:41 PM
produner posted...
No get the PC version. Consoles have 2005 hardware and you can't upgrade that.

Elitist alert. *sirens*
---
http://i.imgur.com/YQkTN.jpeg http://www.imgur.com/uXb7o.jpeg
http://www.imgur.com/jSMZ1.jpeg
#22NeoTStylePosted 1/22/2013 2:11:36 PM
sworder posted...
how does it feel paying MS a subscription so they allow you to use your own internet connection?

probably about the same as it feels to have to buy a mic to chat online and then finding out that playstations have a half-assed party chat, if any given game even allows it.

Terrible comparison. You can easily play MP games without voice chat. But on the 360 you can't play MP at all unless you give Microsoft your money to use your own internet connection. That's sad and you would even defend that. lol

That being said, no one with taste plays MP games anyway.
#23produnerPosted 1/22/2013 2:18:22 PM
Hunter1534 posted...
produner posted...
No get the PC version. Consoles have 2005 hardware and you can't upgrade that.

Elitist alert. *sirens*

I don't play video games on PC, neither do i ignore facts. Now enough with the stereotype insults and accept the limitations of consoles.
#24bearded_moosePosted 1/22/2013 2:23:13 PM
sworder posted...
bearded_moose posted...
probably about the same as it feels to have to buy a mic to chat online and then finding out that playstations have a half-assed party chat, if any given game even allows it.

so paying $15 for a mic (that's how much mine cost at Best Buy) = over $300 over the life of your console for being able to do something you can do with your phone?

a $15 dollar mic? mine was $80something. the one i got for my xbox was over $300

i guess it only matters if you don't have the expendable income for it, which is why it doesn't bother me.
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
PirateSwordsman is my new favorite.1/18/13
#25Vault_ZeroPosted 1/22/2013 2:29:39 PM
Framerate is key huh. Go figure. <-<
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#26bearded_moosePosted 1/22/2013 2:56:19 PM
NeoTStyle posted...
sworder posted...
how does it feel paying MS a subscription so they allow you to use your own internet connection?

Terrible comparison. You can easily play MP games without voice chat. But on the 360 you can't play MP at all unless you give Microsoft your money to use your own internet connection. That's sad and you would even defend that. lol

That being said, no one with taste plays MP games anyway.

make more money dude, then you can spend it on everything and not worry about what's "worth it".
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
PirateSwordsman is my new favorite.1/18/13
#27PhaseSlaethePosted 1/22/2013 2:57:59 PM
Green_Puff posted...
360? You mean the thing that i had to replace 4 times? No, thanks.

This.

Mine crapped out 6 months after I got it. And I BARELY played it.
#28LordOfCinderPosted 1/22/2013 3:05:40 PM
Great, first we had NT employees promoting this game on this board, now Microsoft employees?
---
"And the original Mass Effect is absolutely an Xbox 360 exclusive, making Xbox 360 the only place to get the full Mass Effect experience."- Microsoft
#29Pesmerga255Posted 1/22/2013 3:06:50 PM
So, how's that 360 controller working out for you?

Personally, I'm loving its terrible D-pad and face buttons.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#30sworderPosted 1/22/2013 3:07:59 PM
bearded_moose posted...
a $15 dollar mic? mine was $80something. the one i got for my xbox was over $300

i guess it only matters if you don't have the expendable income for it, which is why it doesn't bother me.

I use it on Call of Duty and it works great for talking, I don't play on MLG so hearing footsteps means nothing to me.

I may not have a lot of money at the moment, but just because you have money to spend doesn't mean you should happily give it away. Microsoft is a Fortune 100 company, they make billions of dollars.

Live Gold is a scam.