Forbes magazine proves to be better than gaming journalism when talking games.

#31HellsControllerPosted 1/22/2013 8:44:48 PM
So this is the guy who supported the fans and helped rip game journalists a new one back during the ME3 fiasco.
This guy gets it.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#32NightmareGammaPosted 1/22/2013 8:45:49 PM
SilentS89 posted...
Doesn't like the picture = Article unworthy of reading

K.

Never said that I didn't read it because I don't like the picture. I didn't read it because ANYONE who used this picture in article instead of newer ones with the final design already screams HATE! because this is the pic where all the hate has started.

Loshadt posted...
Or maybe he just wanted to use http://blogs-images.forbes.com/erikkain/files/2013/01/dmc4.jpg instead of the others?

Just a theory.

And why should he? If he would be serious, he would have used an Picture with the final Design. using a picture from an ALPHA VERSION of the game, which not only looks very very very very VERY bad in comparison to the final design, but also started all the hate in the first place, already says "I hate the game, this will be one giant hate speech, DEAL WITH IT!"

You read the article, don't you? Tell me... HONESTLY... Was it a giant hate speach or not?
---
#33LoshadtPosted 1/22/2013 8:52:06 PM(edited)
I read the article, it barely mentioned the game itself and really only talks about the s***storm surrounding it. Had you taken the time you spent on your posts to actually read it instead of spouting a bunch of inane garbage you would have seen that too.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#34zhaoyun99Posted 1/22/2013 9:00:47 PM(edited)
Seriously, did you guys read the intro in the first post then the second post about the gameplay in page 2 and then he will continue with the gameplay? Seriously, read the whole thing first before you judge. If you guys wonder, here:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2013/01/22/upset-dmc-fans-are-entitled-because-thats-what-we-call-people-who-complain-about-video-games/

This is about the story and environment:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2013/01/22/dmc-devil-may-cry-review-part-one-such-a-beautiful-ugly-game/

He said himself he will continue with the gameplay.

---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#35portuguese100Posted 1/22/2013 9:00:43 PM
NightmareGamma posted...

You read the article, don't you? Tell me... HONESTLY... Was it a giant hate speach or not?

Not at all, all he does is appeal to everyone to calm down and to accept people have opinions
The picture is just that. A picture.
#36AshernedPosted 1/22/2013 9:25:49 PM
HellsController posted...
So this is the guy who supported the fans and helped rip game journalists a new one back during the ME3 fiasco.
This guy gets it.

No, he's just another whiner who thinks he can dictate art.

When I said Kain was on the side of the ME3 ending haters, I did NOT mean it as a good thing.
#37rice_noodlesPosted 1/22/2013 9:29:58 PM
What's with this "Based-" adjective that are added to people's name?
#38LoshadtPosted 1/22/2013 9:31:35 PM
What's with this "Based-" adjective that are added to people's name?

From the based god himself, lil b
---
I <3 Jesus.
#39sneakysnakePosted 1/22/2013 9:33:13 PM
#Based is all about being yourself and not caring what anybody else thinks. If you followed Lil B The BasedGod on twitter you'd know he's actually a very deep person who constantly talks about being yourself and staying positive. People like myself know what he's doing. He could have easily follow the other thousands&#65279; of rappers that try to sound like lil Wayne but he didn't.
---
PSN: sneakysnake128
#40LoshadtPosted 1/22/2013 9:34:17 PM
Have you ever seen 50cent's twitter? It's a goddamn goldmine.
---
I <3 Jesus.