Looks like the sales isnt doing too great for NT

#1W_RDADPosted 1/22/2013 5:21:44 PM
Well it seems the sales are not doing so hot for this reboot, so what is this? 3rd game that ninja theory fails to deliver, they are 3rd tier developer to begin with. How does this studio survive, they said they never got profit from heavenly sword and enslaved. HOW does this studio survive in this econmic crisis. serously wtf
#2Green_PuffPosted 1/22/2013 5:22:41 PM
I don't know the answer to that question.
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#3embittererPosted 1/22/2013 5:25:17 PM
Minimally. The same way you've made it through grade school.
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
#4space_catazPosted 1/22/2013 5:25:53 PM
Maybe you ought to just do some research rather than ask this same question in a new thread everyday, I'm assuming for some kind of personal gratification.
---
Don't sweat the petty things, and never pet the sweaty things.
#5TopdrunkeePosted 1/22/2013 5:39:13 PM
They most likely gain funding from those who sponsor them. In this case, Crapcom.
How they're able to attain funding just from their game catalog alone is anyone's guess.
They remind me of Grasshopper manufacture, in the sense that neither company has ever made a hit but they both live off of some high prestige that they've gained from their games.
I actually like GHM though. Ninja Theory? LOL! No.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/BoozeAholic
#6smithkakarotPosted 1/22/2013 5:40:05 PM
Didn't they already get their paycheck from Capcom before they even started the game?
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#7cyanide_suicidePosted 1/22/2013 5:44:18 PM
NT already got payed for this, so this game's sales failure won't directly affect them.

They should be worried, however if this game does fail. Heavenly Sword undersold, Enslaved undersold, and if DmC undersells as well, I would imagine they are going to have a very hard time getting work in the future. With a perfect track record of underselling games, no publisher will want to get within ten feet of them. It's a miracle Capcom went with them to begin with.
#8ShadowZero007Posted 1/22/2013 5:45:46 PM
cyanide_suicide posted...
NT already got payed for this, so this game's sales failure won't directly affect them.

They should be worried, however if this game does fail. Heavenly Sword undersold, Enslaved undersold, and if DmC undersells as well, I would imagine they are going to have a very hard time getting work in the future. With a perfect track record of underselling games, no publisher will want to get within ten feet of them. It's a miracle Capcom went with them to begin with.

P* Is doing fine :p
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#9fifinamboPosted 1/22/2013 5:45:53 PM

Considering Crapcom's record lately...No. No it's not...
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#10embittererPosted 1/22/2013 5:45:54 PM

Are you in the publishing business?
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.