Looks like the sales isnt doing too great for NT

#31dillpickle69Posted 1/23/2013 7:29:35 AM(edited)
W_RDAD posted...
HOW does this studio survive in this econmic crisis. serously wtf

They are secretly being funded by the Templars. They are secretly trying to slowly ease our minds into accepting the idea of being controlled. Notice the subliminal messages. The new Dante had angered a lot of fans, but they did nothing to quiet the complaints. That is because they knew the complaints would quiet down themselves and we would learn to accept what they do. The fact that Mundus was changed to a corrupt businessman trying to rule the world instead of a demon overlord trying to destroy humanity? That was a fix to better fit the Templar ideals and came with a hidden code that you should follow. The Order that Vergil was the leader of? Meant to represent the Assassins, and with Vergil being a villain at the end that you have to fight, they draw the Assassins out to be the bad guys. Limbo being a different world where Dante is dragged into and is fighting demons instead of the Regular world where close to no fighting occurs? That was their was of silently telling you "Don't go into the real world and fight, stay in our world where it's safe and you don't have to do anything at all". The way they remodeled the game to piss off old time fans? That was to ensure the antis fight the pros constantly so it would be harder to notice all the little hints of their tools used to control us. And it didn't start with this game, DMC has always been a Templar product. This game is just what happened when they took the original DMC and removed some of their aesthetic barriers and focused only on subliminal mind control. Games like Watchdogs and (of course) Assassins Creed are Assassin made games, which detail you fighting the system and breaking out of control. According to my analysis, I predict that by the Seventh Devil May Cry game, they will break out Hypo toad.
Nothing is true, Everything is Permitted.
-Erudito
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5062421_700b.jpg
#32RD_21Posted 1/23/2013 8:17:58 AM
john_freeman69 posted...
RD_21 posted...

Attacking, mocking and discrediting people who don't agree with you every day is just dumb no matter what side of the argument you fall on.

Good thing I am mocking the devs and not you. I guess I can continue.

The devs are also people who don't agree with you and don't deserve to be mocked just because they decided to not cater to you anymore :P
#33lnoscopedJFKPosted 1/23/2013 9:12:40 AM
dillpickle69 posted...
W_RDAD posted...
HOW does this studio survive in this econmic crisis. serously wtf

They are secretly being funded by the Templars. They are secretly trying to slowly ease our minds into accepting the idea of being controlled. Notice the subliminal messages. The new Dante had angered a lot of fans, but they did nothing to quiet the complaints. That is because they knew the complaints would quiet down themselves and we would learn to accept what they do. The fact that Mundus was changed to a corrupt businessman trying to rule the world instead of a demon overlord trying to destroy humanity? That was a fix to better fit the Templar ideals and came with a hidden code that you should follow. The Order that Vergil was the leader of? Meant to represent the Assassins, and with Vergil being a villain at the end that you have to fight, they draw the Assassins out to be the bad guys. Limbo being a different world where Dante is dragged into and is fighting demons instead of the Regular world where close to no fighting occurs? That was their was of silently telling you "Don't go into the real world and fight, stay in our world where it's safe and you don't have to do anything at all". The way they remodeled the game to piss off old time fans? That was to ensure the antis fight the pros constantly so it would be harder to notice all the little hints of their tools used to control us. And it didn't start with this game, DMC has always been a Templar product. This game is just what happened when they took the original DMC and removed some of their aesthetic barriers and focused only on subliminal mind control. Games like Watchdogs and (of course) Assassins Creed are Assassin made games, which detail you fighting the system and breaking out of control. According to my analysis, I predict that by the Seventh Devil May Cry game, they will break out Hypo toad.
Nothing is true, Everything is Permitted.
-Erudito

I'm speechless.... Not sure if in a good or bad way...
#34Dark SymphonyPosted 1/23/2013 9:23:42 AM

The devs are also people who don't agree with you and don't deserve to be mocked just because they decided to not cater to you anymore :P

Uh, no. The devs are business people whose only line of connection are the products they make. Thus people's reflections on those products are reflections on those developers.

They can't become "just people" when the backlash turns negative. If they were trying to be viewed for who they are as people then they would be flying around introducing themselves to everyone.
#35RD_21Posted 1/23/2013 1:31:00 PM
Dark Symphony posted...

Uh, no. The devs are business people whose only line of connection are the products they make. Thus people's reflections on those products are reflections on those developers.

They can't become "just people" when the backlash turns negative. If they were trying to be viewed for who they are as people then they would be flying around introducing themselves to everyone.

Sorry I thought :P still meant it wasn't a serious post.

The only part that was semi-serious in my post was that they don't deserve to be mocked like they made a bad game just because they made a game that is not aimed at you or the old crowd, but in the end I meant is as a joke and tongue in cheek comment.
#36john_freeman69Posted 1/23/2013 2:29:49 PM
RD_21 posted...

They insult me I insult them back. Fair deal.
#37dillpickle69Posted 1/23/2013 3:55:28 PM
Dark Symphony posted...
The devs are business people whose only line of connection are the products they make.

---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5062421_700b.jpg