I hate to break it to you haters...

#1Oblivion_SlayerPosted 1/22/2013 11:57:03 PM
... if the original DMCs never existed, I can guarantee that each and every one of you would be slapping your genitals on the keyboard, praising this game with every inch of your manhood, or ladyhood I guess. The only complaints I hear go along the lines of, "he looks difrent OMG nijna thery roend the best francise ever made ever" or "y is donte so emo OMG total drag were is upbeat dantay".

Why not take this game for what it is? A well made, quite polished and stupidly FUN game. The music, the combos, the platforming, it's all there, it's the stuff you all are MEANT to love, why not stop whinging and go bake some cupcakes for your also-cynical grandfather who thinks The Beatles are far better than One Direction, because we all know you are both wrong.
---
The Toeh is my lord and savior!
I have seen the light, heard the truth, and tasted the scrumptiousness that is The Toeh!
#2HappyUnicorn101Posted 1/22/2013 11:58:28 PM
yeah, One Direction is surprisingly a really good band and I prefer them to the Beatles. HOWEVER!!! The Beatles definitely have more cultural and musical impact.
---
"I really hope you were one of the hundreds of people i curb stomped today" - Typical basement dwellers living through their vidyagames
#3notrandomPosted 1/22/2013 11:58:55 PM
Oblivion_Slayer posted...
The only complaints I hear go along the lines of, "he looks difrent...

You're opinion and topic are now irrelevant.
No need to take the TC seriously anyone. You're welcome.
---
Say no to EA and Ubisoft's online passes. Say no to Capcom and Activision's scummy DLC ways. Say no to NISA's terrible and unfaithful localizations.
#4Oblivion_Slayer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 12:00:21 AM
notrandom posted...
The only complaints I hear go along the lines of, "he looks difrent...

You're opinion and topic are now irrelevant.
No need to take the TC seriously anyone. You're welcome.

You are a rand, you know nothing about what I am talking about. Go back to Randville rand.

Rand.
---
I have seen the light, heard the truth, and tasted the scrumptiousness that is The Toeh!
#5Mr_FeeshPosted 1/23/2013 12:01:08 AM
There's still Bayonetta and MGR to be better than this game, so I wouldn't.
#6Oblivion_Slayer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 12:03:10 AM
Mr_Feesh posted...

Your post is very poorly written, and makes almost no sense. Please see a doctor.
---
#7gogeta0312Posted 1/23/2013 12:05:31 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i bet u think twilight is better than dracula 2
#8Mr_FeeshPosted 1/23/2013 12:05:56 AM
Mr_Feesh posted...

Your post is very poorly written, and makes almost no sense. Please see a doctor.

Even if the original Devil May Cry games did not exist, there are still games like Bayonetta and Metal Gear Rising that do what DmC does, only better. Therefore, I would not be slapping my genitals on the keyboard, praising this game with every inch of my manhood.
#9_Uwye_Posted 1/23/2013 12:07:22 AM(edited)
I hate to break it to you Oblivion Slayer...if the original DMCs never existed neither would DmC.

And no, I woulnd't praise the lord for DmC either, there are multiple things I don't like regardless of comparisons with the old games, like the bosses, the art style and the general atmosphere.

The only complaints I hear go along the lines of, "he looks difrent OMG nijna thery roend the best francise ever made ever" or "y is donte so emo OMG total drag were is upbeat dantay".

Yeah, sure. It's not like people have pointed out a laundry list of gameplay related problems.

You forgot "OMG no whait har", by the way.

Why not take this game for what it is? A well made, quite polished and stupidly FUN game. The music, the combos, the platforming, it's all there, it's the stuff you all are MEANT to love, why not stop whinging and go bake some cupcakes for your also-cynical grandfather who thinks The Beatles are far better than One Direction, because we all know you are both wrong.

We are MEANT to love? Are you serious? I, for one, hate the amount of platforming they put in the game. A little is fine but they went overboard with it.

And taking the game for what it is? You mean, like the game that is killing a series that I consider vastly superior? That totally puts me in the right mood to play the game.
#10tbux24Posted 1/23/2013 12:07:00 AM
The TC came to pic a fight. I have one round left in my troll blast.. Got to make this one count..