I hate to break it to you haters...

#11Oblivion_Slayer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 1:09:08 AM
Mr_Feesh posted...
Oblivion_Slayer posted...
Mr_Feesh posted...
There's still Bayonetta and MGR to be better than this game, so I wouldn't.

Your post is very poorly written, and makes almost no sense. Please see a doctor.

Even if the original Devil May Cry games did not exist, there are still games like Bayonetta and Metal Gear Rising that do what DmC does, only better. Therefore, I would not be slapping my genitals on the keyboard, praising this game with every inch of my manhood.

Because you have none. Bayonetta is a lady's game. She has boobs, therefore it is for women. My logic is infallible.

http://tinylink.net/ouchBURN
---
The Toeh is my lord and savior!
I have seen the light, heard the truth, and tasted the scrumptiousness that is The Toeh!
#12dadkwasherePosted 1/23/2013 1:10:41 AM
Im not going to lie, this game was sort of a jumbled mess.
---
You need to find a more political solution.
Nhhrm. Tasty...LIQUID!!!...hmmm tasty.
#13palpatine_roxxPosted 1/23/2013 1:11:13 AM
HABEEB IN THE MAGIC OF A LOLI'S SOUL (caps)
#14Vault_ZeroPosted 1/23/2013 1:11:15 AM
Mr_Feesh posted...

Your post is very poorly written, and makes almost no sense. Please see a doctor.

So these are the people NT is catering to huh. Well, let them have their 'game'.
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#15Mr_FeeshPosted 1/23/2013 1:11:16 AM
Mr_Feesh posted...
Mr_Feesh posted...

Even if the original Devil May Cry games did not exist, there are still games like Bayonetta and Metal Gear Rising that do what DmC does, only better. Therefore, I would not be slapping my genitals on the keyboard, praising this game with every inch of my manhood.

Because you have none. Bayonetta is a lady's game. She has boobs, therefore it is for women. My logic is infallible.

that is a good counter and i had not considred that i will now purchase a ps3
#16Oblivion_Slayer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 1:11:33 AM
dadkwashere posted...
Im not going to lie, this game was sort of a jumbled mess.

CAUGHT OUT! You said you wouldn't lie.
---
I have seen the light, heard the truth, and tasted the scrumptiousness that is The Toeh!
#17Mr_FeeshPosted 1/23/2013 1:11:46 AM
Mr_Feesh posted...
Mr_Feesh posted...
Mr_Feesh posted...

that is a good counter and i had not considred that i will now purchase a ps3

i mean dmc
#18produnerPosted 1/23/2013 1:13:54 AM
LOL DmC's combat is directly derived from DMC. Also the game is clunky and the combat is kinda broken and easy.
#19Oblivion_Slayer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 1:14:11 AM
Mr_Feesh posted...
i mean dmc

Why not just edit? I swear you just want to bump my topic, you secretly agree with every aspect of my consciousness.
---
#20RichterdgfPosted 1/23/2013 1:14:18 AM
TC, you're wasting your time here. This board has been completely overrun by stupid people that haven't even played the game, but are more than happy to bash it to Hell and back just because of Dante's hair color. This whole board has devolved into Meta gear Rising nuthugging and complaining. Let stupid people have it, GameFAQS sucks anyway.
---
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade