I hate to break it to you haters...

#21FireMage7777Posted 1/23/2013 1:15:40 AM
For saying that One Direction is better than The Beatles, TC should have his account revoked
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
Turtle pie is amazing
#22Oblivion_Slayer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 1:17:33 AM
Richterdgf posted...
TC, you're wasting your time here. This board has been completely overrun by stupid people that haven't even played the game, but are more than happy to bash it to Hell and Hell and back just because of Dante's hair color. This whole board has devolved into Meta gear Rising nuthugging and complaining. Let stupid people have it, GameFAQS sucks anyway.

Fix'd to contain content relevant to the game under discussion.
---
The Toeh is my lord and savior!
I have seen the light, heard the truth, and tasted the scrumptiousness that is The Toeh!
#23Mr_FeeshPosted 1/23/2013 1:17:50 AM
Oblivion_Slayer posted...
Mr_Feesh posted...
i mean dmc

Why not just edit? I swear you just want to bump my topic, you secretly agree with every aspect of my consciousness.

i told you i'm buying it
#24DuuuDe14Posted 1/23/2013 1:20:05 AM
Just another troll. It seems they can never be as effective as they used to. He's just vying for attention because he knows he'll get a reaction out of everyone.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30400000/DMC-4-Gif-devil-may-cry-30450806-500-255.gif
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#25Oblivion_Slayer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 1:20:51 AM
Mr_Feesh posted...
Mr_Feesh posted...
i mean dmc

Why not just edit? I swear you just want to bump my topic, you secretly agree with every aspect of my consciousness.

i told you I'm (I capitalized the I, pronouns, dude!) buying it

Wait, so you are saying you get to have an opinion about a game you have never played? That logic smells of feesh.
---
I have seen the light, heard the truth, and tasted the scrumptiousness that is The Toeh!
#26Mr_FeeshPosted 1/23/2013 1:29:31 AM
Mr_Feesh posted...
Mr_Feesh posted...
i mean dmc

Wait, so you are saying you get to have an opinion about a game you have never played? That logic smells of feesh.

i'm saying you convinced me

give yourself some credit dude
#27Oblivion_Slayer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 1:30:49 AM
Mr_Feesh posted...
Mr_Feesh posted...
Mr_Feesh posted...
i mean dmc

i'm saying you convinced me

give yourself some credit dude

I saw that CollegeHumor video, agreeing with me will not make me die. Nice try, apple pie!
---
#28Oblivion_Slayer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 1:43:41 AM
No more replies I win! *Flies away*
---
#29NightmareGammaPosted 1/23/2013 3:15:21 AM
Mr_Feesh posted...
Mr_Feesh posted...
There's still Bayonetta and MGR to be better than this game, so I wouldn't.

Your post is very poorly written, and makes almost no sense. Please see a doctor.

Even if the original Devil May Cry games did not exist, there are still games like Bayonetta and Metal Gear Rising that do what DmC does, only better. Therefore, I would not be slapping my genitals on the keyboard, praising this game with every inch of my manhood.

the question is: would ANY of this games be exist if DMC was never made? Think about itm this genre, like it is today, had only see the Light of this world because capcom drifted too much away while creating Resident Evil 4.

If capcom never made DMC, would games like Bayonetta, God of War, Ninja Gaiden Reboot and others ever exist? I'm not sure of that...

however @TC: if Mr_Feesh like Bayonetta and Rising more, then you should respect that. And it wasn't poorly written, your just here to flame people who thnk different than you, so:
reported!
---
#30BillysanPosted 1/23/2013 3:18:06 AM
I just don't like the game. It's not the kind of action game I tend to enjoy.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman