I hate to break it to you haters...

#31NightmareGammaPosted 1/23/2013 3:20:48 AM
Richterdgf posted...
TC, you're wasting your time here. This board has been completely overrun by stupid people that haven't even played the game, but are more than happy to bash it to Hell and back just because of Dante's hair color. This whole board has devolved into Meta gear Rising nuthugging and complaining. Let stupid people have it, GameFAQS sucks anyway.

sad thing is the TC is nothing but flaming troll either, if you read his other posts in this Topic. He has his opinion, and I'm partly agreeing with his first Post, because I like the game too, but he stated all that as facts and didn't take other opinions and flame them for it.
---
#32sjwho2Posted 1/23/2013 3:41:54 AM
Oblivion_Slayer posted...
Mr_Feesh posted...
Mr_Feesh posted...
There's still Bayonetta and MGR to be better than this game, so I wouldn't.

Your post is very poorly written, and makes almost no sense. Please see a doctor.

Even if the original Devil May Cry games did not exist, there are still games like Bayonetta and Metal Gear Rising that do what DmC does, only better. Therefore, I would not be slapping my genitals on the keyboard, praising this game with every inch of my manhood.

Because you have none. Bayonetta is a lady's game. She has boobs, therefore it is for women. My logic is infallible.

http://tinylink.net/ouchBURN

Uh............gay?
#33Desperado19Posted 1/23/2013 3:58:30 AM
Guys, guys, guys. Troll topic. He compared the Beatles to One Direction.

How can it not be more obvious when he does something like that?
---
"I, am the man with no name.... Zapp Brannigan at your service!"
#34LenneValkiryePosted 1/23/2013 4:02:08 AM
If the original DMC games didn't exist I would just cmpletely ignore this game instead of hating it.
#35Reginleif20Posted 1/23/2013 4:02:29 AM
... if

There are no ifs in history
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#36Ether101Posted 1/23/2013 4:05:23 AM
... if the original DMCs never existed, I can guarantee that each and every one of you would be slapping your genitals on the keyboard, praising this game with every inch of your manhood, or ladyhood I guess. The only complaints I hear go along the lines of, "he looks difrent OMG nijna thery roend the best francise ever made ever" or "y is donte so emo OMG total drag were is upbeat dantay".

Why not take this game for what it is? A well made, quite polished and stupidly FUN game. The music, the combos, the platforming, it's all there, it's the stuff you all are MEANT to love, why not stop whinging and go bake some cupcakes for your also-cynical grandfather who thinks The Beatles are far better than One Direction, because we all know you are both wrong.

The complaints mostly consist of how shallow the characters are, how bad the writing of the game is, how repetitive the platforming really is and how restrictive and shallow the game-play is. The fact that you don't get that shows what kind of person you are.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#37brainlackPosted 1/23/2013 4:06:08 AM
... if the original DMCs never existed, I can guarantee that each and every one of you would be slapping your genitals on the keyboard, praising this game with every inch of your manhood, or ladyhood I guess. The only complaints I hear go along the lines of, "he looks difrent OMG nijna thery roend the best francise ever made ever" or "y is donte so emo OMG total drag were is upbeat dantay".

Why not take this game for what it is? A well made, quite polished and stupidly FUN game. The music, the combos, the platforming, it's all there, it's the stuff you all are MEANT to love, why not stop whinging and go bake some cupcakes for your also-cynical grandfather who thinks The Beatles are far better than One Direction, because we all know you are both wrong.

I would have to break it to you tc if old dmc doesn't exist then nt dmc would be crap we all know where did enslaved and heavenly sword headed heavenly sword is underrated because of their hired writer and enslaved whats that is that journey or laughing in the west story?
---
ASRock N68C-GS FX, 550ti, phenom ii 1100t
MSI MS 7210, 690 gtx, pentium 4 524 @ 4.2 suicide stock cooler
#38brainlackPosted 1/23/2013 4:11:10 AM

I would have to break it to you tc if old dmc doesn't exist then nt dmc would be crap we all know where did enslaved and heavenly sword headed heavenly sword is underrated because of their hired writer and enslaved whats that is that journey or laughing in the west story?
---
ASRock N68C-GS FX, 550ti, phenom ii 1100t
MSI MS 7210, 690 gtx, pentium 4 524 @ 4.2 suicide stock cooler
#39Bl00dEdgeRaidenPosted 1/23/2013 4:11:11 AM
notrandom posted...
The only complaints I hear go along the lines of, "he looks difrent...

You're opinion and topic are now irrelevant.
No need to take the TC seriously anyone. You're welcome.

---
Blazblue Mains: Makoto/Ragna/Noel
'I am Drug Free, I am Alcohol Free, and I'm Straight Edge....And I'm better than you' - CM Punk
#40LordKaizerPosted 1/23/2013 4:25:49 AM
Richterdgf posted...
TC, you're wasting your time here. This board has been completely overrun by stupid people that haven't even played the game, but are more than happy to bash it to Hell and back just because of Dante's hair color. This whole board has devolved into Meta gear Rising nuthugging and complaining. Let stupid people have it, GameFAQS sucks anyway.

and yet you still come here and saying the same crap all over the place. need a hug?