I hate to break it to you haters...

#41SasukefirePosted 1/23/2013 4:27:38 AM
... if the original DMCs never existed, I can guarantee that each and every one of you would be slapping your genitals on the keyboard, praising this game with every inch of your manhood, or ladyhood I guess
And that changes anything, how?
---
Kain Highwind: You know what? Eat ****. Maybe I will join the heroes. I was tired of sleeping with my ass to the wall anyway.
#42LordKaizerPosted 1/23/2013 4:31:42 AM
Oblivion_Slayer posted...
Mr_Feesh posted...
Mr_Feesh posted...
There's still Bayonetta and MGR to be better than this game, so I wouldn't.

Your post is very poorly written, and makes almost no sense. Please see a doctor.

Even if the original Devil May Cry games did not exist, there are still games like Bayonetta and Metal Gear Rising that do what DmC does, only better. Therefore, I would not be slapping my genitals on the keyboard, praising this game with every inch of my manhood.

Because you have none. Bayonetta is a lady's game. She has boobs, therefore it is for women. My logic is infallible.

http://tinylink.net/ouchBURN

and the sad part is, Bayonetta is manlier than the new donte.
#43Zed7777ZR1Posted 1/23/2013 4:36:23 AM
take it this way TC ...

lets say shakespear is still alive and he still write these great plays ...

but the company that supports his work and distributed it got bankrupt and they sold the rights to another company who had no interest in shakespear ...

oneday this new company advertised for a " re-made " romeo & juliet " ...

the first scene would be with Romeo talking in a very crude manner of speaking while wearing stylish modern clothings ...

and the whole scenario of the play was changed and they just kept the fact that romeo loves juliet but nothing else relates to the original play ...

im sure a critic with the same mentality as yours would come out and say " i hate to break it to you haters but if it wasnt' for the original play you would masturbate to thisn fine piece of play ... "

i hate to break it to you TC but if it wasnt' for the original DMC ... you wouldn't even see this poor excuse of a game ...

its ok if you like it ... there's always bums in the streets who digs the garbage cans looking for soemthing ...

i had a bad day at work and found this topic to be a good steam release ...
#44FireMage7777Posted 1/23/2013 4:40:58 AM
Zed7777ZR1 posted...
take it this way TC ...

lets say shakespear is still alive and he still write these great plays ...

but the company that supports his work and distributed it got bankrupt and they sold the rights to another company who had no interest in shakespear ...

oneday this new company advertised for a " re-made " romeo & juliet " ...

the first scene would be with Romeo talking in a very crude manner of speaking while wearing stylish modern clothings ...

and the whole scenario of the play was changed and they just kept the fact that romeo loves juliet but nothing else relates to the original play ...

im sure a critic with the same mentality as yours would come out and say " i hate to break it to you haters but if it wasnt' for the original play you would masturbate to thisn fine piece of play ... "

i hate to break it to you TC but if it wasnt' for the original DMC ... you wouldn't even see this poor excuse of a game ...

its ok if you like it ... there's always bums in the streets who digs the garbage cans looking for soemthing ...

i had a bad day at work and found this topic to be a good steam release ...

That would be impossible as he owned his own work and his own theatre. He was a very rich man too
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
Turtle pie is amazing
#45DarkchocolateXPosted 1/23/2013 4:42:34 AM
Mr_Feesh posted...

And Ninja Gaiden Black on xbox. Honestly (Ninja gaiden Black>^<DMC1) >-> Bayonetta. MGR isn't released yet but it looks amazing.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#46beoulve010Posted 1/23/2013 4:53:41 AM
"LOL DmC's combat is directly derived from DMC. Also the game is clunky and the combat is kinda broken and easy."

LOL , that is the most accurate description of the gameplay of dmc 2 and 3 anyone has ever given.

DMC1 is by far the best of the old series anyway , 2 and 3 are both way too easy.
---
---guns are for show , knives for the pro---
#47DarkchocolateXPosted 1/23/2013 4:59:08 AM
beoulve010 posted...
"LOL DmC's combat is directly derived from DMC. Also the game is clunky and the combat is kinda broken and easy."

LOL , that is the most accurate description of the gameplay of dmc 2 and 3 anyone has ever given.

DMC1 is by far the best of the old series anyway , 2 and 3 are both way too easy.

Its not that 2,3,4 where to easy, they lacked everything that made Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry. 2,3,4 have no horror ish atmosphere. What they do have is: lame enemies/lame stage design.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#48testament067Posted 1/23/2013 5:29:37 AM
Why does TC sound like an anti in disguise....lol
---
Video freestyle starring Me!!!! Check me out! Download the music!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKloH1AHrtg
#49doraemonllh1989Posted 1/23/2013 5:53:16 AM(edited)
Mr_Feesh posted...
Mr_Feesh posted...

Your post is very poorly written, and makes almost no sense. Please see a doctor.

Even if the original Devil May Cry games did not exist, there are still games like Bayonetta and Metal Gear Rising that do what DmC does, only better. Therefore, I would not be slapping my genitals on the keyboard, praising this game with every inch of my manhood.

Probably,but will not be awful as this situation we facing now

Dont overestimate gamers too much :)
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#50DemiFistPosted 1/23/2013 6:27:33 AM
produner posted...
LOL DmC's combat is directly derived from DMC. Also the game is clunky and the combat is kinda broken and easy.

clunky in your hands maybe.
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"