First Week Sales (Japan)

#51rockman11_zPosted 1/23/2013 10:02:26 AM
gamer6879403333 posted...
rockman11_z posted...
Why me? I don't bash this game....( I'm getting it for PC).:)

... Read you for an anti. You know, one of the people that hate this game and act like it raped their mother... Which I actually just read a comparison between this game and a persons mother being raped in the other sales thread just now. Kind of a ridiculous comparison, huh?

But I'm not anti....I mean how was I....?
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#52BlackHadouPosted 1/23/2013 10:04:40 AM
Watch that logic, Rockman. It may not be welcome on this site.
---
"Ware wa Sanger Sombold. Aku o Tatsu Tsurugi Nagi!"
The last thing Evil hears before it is Cleaved in two.
#53Frost_LASERPosted 1/23/2013 10:06:40 AM
rockman11_z posted...
Let me ask you this. Why do you think DmC has low sales numbers?

Because antis spread by word of mouth that the game was an abomination that is worse then Superman 64 and Big Rigs Racing. Other, less hardcore gamers caught wind of that word of mouth and chose to stay away.

DmC is failing in sales because of people like the antis and this board. A loud and vocal minority are what killed it. Which I'm sure will give you guys such an ego stroke that I wouldn't be surprised if your pants are around your ankles after reading that.

At this point "antis" are no longer the minority.
#54fifinamboPosted 1/23/2013 10:06:47 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
I remember a few months ago when people told the anti's "no one cares, you're a minority, the game will succeed no matter what you do".

Now that game is failing and we're suddenly important enough to be the reason it is failing...

Clear some room guys, we don't want anyone to crash into anything with all this backpedaling going on.

Yuuup...
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#55Kung_Fu_FighterPosted 1/23/2013 10:23:27 AM
Giratinalga posted...
That's actually REALLY good.

It is. =) My guess was 120k.

Those who think these numbers are "bad" are in serious denial and know nothing of the Japanese game market. Comparing sales today with games released 5-8 years ago is laughable. By that logic, DMC4 is a commercial failure compared to DMC1 launch sales, which we know isn't true.

If you would calculate the decline of the gaming market in 2013 with the sales of DMC4, that figure would not be higher today than it was in 2008.
---
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX
#56rockman11_zPosted 1/23/2013 10:25:01 AM
BlackHadou posted...
Watch that logic, Rockman. It may not be welcome on this site.

Noted. Thanks,BlackHadou.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#57gamer6879403333Posted 1/23/2013 10:26:16 AM
rockman11_z posted...

I was an idiot for that post. Sorry. The question you asked about why it failed to sell much seemed like the kind of question the haters around here would ask rhetorically.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#58rockman11_zPosted 1/23/2013 10:42:15 AM
rockman11_z posted...

I was an idiot for that post. Sorry. The question you asked about why it failed to sell much seemed like the kind of question the haters around here would ask rhetorically.

;D
---
#59tehdudPosted 1/23/2013 11:05:19 AM
Lol these dmc fanboys are virility drinkers
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#60zhaoyun99Posted 1/23/2013 12:06:53 PM
fifinambo posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
I remember a few months ago when people told the anti's "no one cares, you're a minority, the game will succeed no matter what you do".

Now that game is failing and we're suddenly important enough to be the reason it is failing...

Clear some room guys, we don't want anyone to crash into anything with all this backpedaling going on.

Yuuup...

This is why I was so LOL about that. They took us for granted for SO MANY F****** time in the past and we are the one who got the last laugh. This is what you get when you tried to BS with the consumers.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun