DmC sold 1/2 of DMC4 in Japan first week and 1/3 of DMC4 in UK first week

#101gamer6879403333Posted 1/23/2013 10:43:15 AM(edited)
DuuuDe14 posted...
And your arguement is over.

No it's not. I'm saying that you guys get your panties in a twist and decide to tear this game apart in every way possible when if you put even half this effort and energy into other things, things far more deserving, that it would be far more worthwhile? This kind of reaction the game got is far more justified against better targets.

AFreeby posted...
I have campaigned against on disk DLC. I have been doing so for a couple years now, but more people are passive towards that practice than people were for DmC. Gamer, the thing you don't realize is DMC, while not a huge game series, was still fairly popular and had quite an iconic character. This reboot upset a lot more people than you think, and that is the reason why the flames haven't died down over the past two years.

More people were willing to fight against DmC than you will probably ever get to fight against on disk DLC.

Exactly my point. Why can't gamers get this fired up about things that are actually important and instead get this fired up about something largely irrelevant in the scheme of things (a reboot of a moderately selling video game series).
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#102DuuuDe14Posted 1/23/2013 10:43:09 AM
Which means your arguement is over. If thats what you resort to saying.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#103gamer6879403333Posted 1/23/2013 10:44:20 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
Which means your arguement is over. If thats what you resort to saying.

No. Lay off this game and get the hell over it and find something worthwhile to actually give this kind of treatment to. This is perfectly in-line with everything I've said on this board since release.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#104AFreebyPosted 1/23/2013 10:44:29 AM
gamer6879403333 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
And your arguement is over.

No it's not. I'm saying that you guys get your panties in a twist and decide to tear this game apart in every way possible when if you put even half this effort and energy into other things, things far more deserving, that it would be far more worthwhile? This kind of reaction the game got is far more justified against better targets.

It is not up to you to tell others where their energies would be best spent. Just because you don't believe DmC was worth fighting against doesn't mean that it wasn't for most of us.
---
Before me things create were none, save things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Official Dark Emperor Mundus of the DmC board
#105hoagie727Posted 1/23/2013 10:45:48 AM
Voicing your opinions and not buying the game is fine.

But the reaction to this new game overall was a massive overreaction and for outsiders just looks like a bunch of whining fanboys that cannot let go of the past.

It's just a damn video game.

It's not that serious.
#106HellFire-BahamuPosted 1/23/2013 10:45:57 AM
gamer6879403333, just give it up. Let them do what they want to do.
If trying to change their minds hasn't worked yet, it's not going to happen now. Just leave it be.
---
"I like the way you die, boy" -Django
#107AFreebyPosted 1/23/2013 10:47:03 AM
The future of the DMC series will affect me much more than on disk DLC ever will, even though I hate the practice, because it is one of the few series I care about, and I know that goes for many others on here as well.
---
#108rockman11_zPosted 1/23/2013 10:47:56 AM
I'm positive that there will be another Devil May Cry game. The ending seems to hint for a sequel, no?

Besides US sales numbers are not out yet. The game is coming out to Steam as well. For sure they will make discounts for this game on Summer sale.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#109KaptainK00lPosted 1/23/2013 10:48:29 AM
I've enjoyed watching gamer rub your noses in it.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#110AFreebyPosted 1/23/2013 10:50:10 AM
KaptainK00l posted...
I've enjoyed watching gamer rub your noses in it.

I don't see how? This seemed to be a fairly level headed discussion of personal perspectives on how we feel about this game, and how it is doing in sales.
---