DmC sold 1/2 of DMC4 in Japan first week and 1/3 of DMC4 in UK first week

#21BearpowersPosted 1/23/2013 7:56:57 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#22zhaoyun99Posted 1/23/2013 7:57:12 AM
What do you expect from the game that its father tell us FUUUUUUU in the face twice before and after release? It's not like the game was bad but how you handle the fans. Instead of giving us a smiley face like Kamiya to stupid question, Tamtam decided to be "Cool" like Donte and tell us to F*** off. When we addressed the combat issues, he entitled his problematic game with an arrogant quote "There is nothing to fix. The game is perfect." What we got for the final product? I think I don't have to beat that dead horse. Oh, BTW, the "Not in a million yrs" was exactly like the S****** song called "My Moment" by RB. What do you expect from the way the handle the consumers whom they give you money? From "Shut up and take my money" to "FU and don't think you take one cent from me"
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#23gamer6879403333Posted 1/23/2013 7:58:19 AM
Bearpowers posted...
DmC is raping the DMC name

No, it's not, and that kind of hyperbole talk does not make you guys look very credible.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#24Dark SymphonyPosted 1/23/2013 8:14:38 AM
People want it to fail because it changed a bunch of the things they like. Thus they want no success for it that way they either don't see those who they felt slighted their tastes succeed and reinforce such actions or perhaps see the series steer back in a direction they prefer.

Is this hard?
#25AFreebyPosted 1/23/2013 8:21:52 AM
If the series dies off after this, so be it. I love DMC, but I would rather see the series dead than to continue on in this fashion. DmC was a decent game, but a very poor DMC game, and the series only deserves two options at this point: A true DMC5 or death. I would prefer the former, but I can accept the latter.
---
Before me things create were none, save things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Official Dark Emperor Mundus of the DmC board
#26xOmniCloudxPosted 1/23/2013 8:41:02 AM
AFreeby posted...
If the series dies off after this, so be it. I love DMC, but I would rather see the series dead than to continue on in this fashion. DmC was a decent game, but a very poor DMC game, and the series only deserves two options at this point: A true DMC5 or death. I would prefer the former, but I can accept the latter.

This.
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#27gamer6879403333Posted 1/23/2013 8:44:05 AM
xOmniCloudx posted...
AFreeby posted...

This.

So because the series is dead to you, the series should die and make it so it's dead for everyone? You are the most ridiculously selfish people I've ever known. A non-selfish person would just personally drop the series but want it to stay around for the fans who still like it to get enjoyment. But no, you want it dead for everyone because of how you personally feel about it.

What terrible people you are.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#28NewhopesPosted 1/23/2013 8:49:42 AM
Hmm 5 million sales I don't think so Capcom.
#29AFreebyPosted 1/23/2013 8:55:20 AM(edited)
gamer6879403333 posted...
xOmniCloudx posted...
AFreeby posted...

This.

So because the series is dead to you, the series should die and make it so it's dead for everyone? You are the most ridiculously selfish people I've ever known. A non-selfish person would just personally drop the series but want it to stay around for the fans who still like it to get enjoyment. But no, you want it dead for everyone because of how you personally feel about it.

I said I would prefer DMC5, but I can accept the series dying rather than continuing on in a form that is less than what it originally was. If you enjoy DmC, fine, but I do not, and I personally feel it continuing on like this tarnishes the legacy of the original DMC.

If Capcom decides for some reason to make DmC2, well there is nothing I can do then. I'll just ignore the remains of what was once a great series, but yes, I would rather see this series die than to go on in any lesser fashion.
---
Before me things create were none, save things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Official Dark Emperor Mundus of the DmC board
#30fifinamboPosted 1/23/2013 8:52:55 AM
gamer6879403333 posted...
xOmniCloudx posted...
AFreeby posted...

This.

The only action we took was not to buy the game. Were we supposed to buy a game we didn't like just so a series we all personally think is complete dreck can continue?

Stop whining.
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.