DmC sold 1/2 of DMC4 in Japan first week and 1/3 of DMC4 in UK first week

#51Rising_shadowPosted 1/23/2013 9:27:21 AM
You're playing the role of a jester, kid, but you're just not funny and your jokes are like watching the Simpsons these days. Give up the ghost, you're not convincing anyone.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#52gamer6879403333Posted 1/23/2013 9:29:15 AM
Rising_shadow posted...
You're playing the role of a jester, kid, but you're just not funny and your jokes are like watching the Simpsons these days. Give up the ghost, you're not convincing anyone.

Me? I'm not trying to be funny or joke. My real life expression right now is an annoyed looking stony frown. That isn't the expression of someone thinking they're being funny.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#53Pesmerga255Posted 1/23/2013 9:30:14 AM
gamer6879403333 posted...
Rising_shadow posted...

Me? I'm not trying to be funny or joke. My real life expression right now is an annoyed looking stony frown. That isn't the expression of someone thinking they're being funny.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2007/05/serious_cat.jpg
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#54DuuuDe14Posted 1/23/2013 9:31:11 AM
What the hell did i do? I walk in make a post answering someone and get insulted by someone else?
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#55Rising_shadowPosted 1/23/2013 9:31:17 AM

See, now you're being funny but you're still not convincing anyone.
---
#56gamer6879403333Posted 1/23/2013 9:31:20 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2007/05/serious_cat.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4065/4653720279_db6547d91a_o.png

I've posted that 3 times today... Anyway, the picture I just posted is my actual expression right now.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#57AFreebyPosted 1/23/2013 9:34:05 AM
I don't see how any of us accepting that the series could die now is any more selfish than you wanting the series to continue on even though you know the majority of the fanbase does not like this iteration of the series. As has been pointed out, most of us don't want DMC to die, but we don't want to see it continue on like this either. By wanting Capcom to keep on making DmC games, you are just as selfish as us.
---
Before me things create were none, save things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Official Dark Emperor Mundus of the DmC board
#58Hades192Posted 1/23/2013 9:34:43 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
You will not be shunned in my eyes Hades. Teh DuuuDe accepts you.

Thanks Dude, you may be relinquishing that chair soon back to it's rightful owner.
#59DuuuDe14Posted 1/23/2013 9:35:22 AM
Hades192 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
You will not be shunned in my eyes Hades. Teh DuuuDe accepts you.

Thanks Dude, you may be relinquishing that chair soon back to it's rightful owner.

I look forward to that day always.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#60Rising_shadowPosted 1/23/2013 9:36:35 AM
As has been pointed out, most of us don't want DMC to die, but we don't want to see it continue on like this either.

Yup. Put the old dog out of its misery. Its lost its teeth and the new prosthetics ain't working out.
---