DmC sold 1/2 of DMC4 in Japan first week and 1/3 of DMC4 in UK first week

#91KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/23/2013 10:21:25 AM
gamer6879403333 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Dude, don't come crying to me. I just cleared up the post you were too lazy to read because "oh noes, grammer are 2 badz, i cant reed dis!"

I'm not here to argue in this little blame game topic.

I didn't "cry to you", it was my response to his point that you so kindly gave me the core point of without the bad grammar. Why is responding a bad thing?

Because I don't care, respond to him, not me.

Look right here ----->

See those? Those are the ****'s I don't give. You can have all of them if you leave me out of this conversation. Starting now.

Well that escalated quickly. Sorry I didn't know you was having your PMS right now.

Haha, what a funny joke. I've never seen someone use that one before.

But seriously, I don't want to be part of this little blame game topic. Just stop relying to me, reply to the people you're trying to convince of... whatever. I dunno, I didn't really read the topic. I did laugh when I saw how terrible this game is doing. Can't say I didn't expect it.

But yeah, stop replying to me, reply to the people you're trying to argue with.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#92USFPosted 1/23/2013 10:25:27 AM
hoagie727 posted...
All I know is I would rather have DMC 5 also but guess what.

We live in reality and it is obvious they did not want to make DMC 5.

If DmC is the only thing I can get I will take it.

People didn't just complain about this game. It was a massive smear campaign.

If you antis kill off the series completely you will be known as the worst fans for any game ever.

So you want people to spend money ($60 bucks) on something they don't like? Many of these antis have legit complaints. Why exactly should they spend money on a game that they consider ruined a beloved series? On top of that had to insult their old fanbase, really?

The only people to blame for this failure is Capcom first and NT next. No one's fault but them. You can't force people to buy something they don't like or enjoy for whatever reason.
---
Because the door was open. Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed 3, LoL, Anno 2070, Xcom: Enemy Unknown.
#93Rising_shadowPosted 1/23/2013 10:26:32 AM
but I wouldn't freak the heck out. It would bother me, but I would move on.

What a story, Mark.
Seriously, you're freaking out because your precious wub wub game isn't selling well and blaming everything that doesn't fellate the great reviews some critics are giving. If DmC ended here you'd be blaming them for everything too.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#94darkslayer001Posted 1/23/2013 10:28:31 AM
darkslayer001 posted...
My apologies for writing too quickly, but all i am saying is that Capcom/NT has pissed off around millions of fans, essentially gave them a bad name in the community thanks to the "hair" jokes and various other insults. It seems that Antis are the majority when compared to pros+casuals+new comers, if the sales are to be relied on. And they clearly voiced their opinion. This majority of fans feels that DmC2 will be a reminder of the once great franchise that is DMC and how it was scavenged for its ideas and essentially ruined it.
If you feel like ur being upset over DmC not continuing, imagine wat antis went through when they ruined the character and the gameplay that was build up in a decade. Believe it or not Dante is an iconic videogame character. And the ones that were selfish and arrogant are Capcom/NT due to their pure money grabbing mentality, essentially upsetting many fans.

I would be a little upset if DmC2 didn't continue, but I wouldn't freak the heck out. It would bother me, but I would move on. Something the antis seem incapable of doing. I wouldn't wish death on the series.

Also, as I said a few posts back, the antis aren't the majority if you count every type of gamer that buys DMC/DmC. They are only the majority in the "hardcore gamer" sphere.

Well sales are contradicting your point of antis not being the majority. Also the hardcore gamers being the DMC fans are pure BS. There is only a rigid DMC fanbase thats wants DMC to live and DmC to die out and it had nothing to do how skilled you are on the previous installments. You are still missing the point of Antis reacting, which is called voicing their opinion, it doesnt matter how ludicrous it is.

What I am trying to say is the people who want DmC to not continue are their opinion and you should respect it. Just like how some antis respect pros opinions of liking this game even though its a downgrade and butchering of the original franchise. Stop pinning issues on the Antis, its capcom that should be blamed.
#95gamer6879403333Posted 1/23/2013 10:31:26 AM(edited)
Rising_shadow posted...

What a story, Mark.
Seriously, you're freaking out because your precious wub wub game isn't selling well and blaming everything that doesn't fellate the great reviews some critics are giving. If DmC ended here you'd be blaming them for everything too.

Yeah, I would blame them. They started a campaign to kill the game, and they will have succeeded if that happens. And no, I'm not freaking out, I'm using logic on people that are seemingly alien to the concept.

darkslayer001 posted...
What I am trying to say is the people who want DmC to not continue are their opinion and you should respect it. Just like how some antis respect pros opinions of liking this game even though its a downgrade and butchering of the original franchise. Stop pinning issues on the Antis, its capcom that should be blamed.

not wanting it to continue=/=trying their hardest to make sure it doesn't

It's an intentional effort, and the antis haven't even tried to deny it.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#96AFreebyPosted 1/23/2013 10:33:22 AM
Rising_shadow posted...

What a story, Mark.

Yeah, I would blame them. They started a campaign to kill the game, and they will have succeeded if that happens. And no, I'm not freaking out, I'm using logic on people that are seemingly alien to the concept.

Yes, we voiced our opinion because we didn't like what this game did to a series we loved, and we did our best to get other people to realize and support that. That is the only thing we as fans can do to fight back against companies when they do something we don't agree with. We vote with our wallets, and try to get other people to vote with their wallets as well. That is the point.
---
Before me things create were none, save things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Official Dark Emperor Mundus of the DmC board
#97HellFire-BahamuPosted 1/23/2013 10:35:06 AM
.....the sales figures are out and we're still arguing about the same crap we've been arguing about for months.
Clearly this is just how it's going to always be from now on >.>
---
"I like the way you die, boy" -Django
#98gamer6879403333Posted 1/23/2013 10:35:21 AM
AFreeby posted...
Yes, we voiced our opinion because we didn't like what this game did to a series we loved, and we did our best to get other people to realize and support that. That is the only thing we as fans can do to fight back against companies when they do something we don't agree with. We vote with our wallets, and try to get other people to vote with their wallets as well. That is the point.

Why can't you guys focus on something that really needs campaigned against? Like on-disk DLC or something? You know, instead of a single video game you didn't like?
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#99DuuuDe14Posted 1/23/2013 10:36:55 AM
AFreeby posted...

Why can't you guys focus on something that really needs campaigned against? Like on-disk DLC or something? You know, instead of a single video game you didn't like?

And your arguement is over.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#100AFreebyPosted 1/23/2013 10:40:07 AM
AFreeby posted...

I have campaigned against on disk DLC. I have been doing so for a couple years now, but more people are passive towards that practice than people were for DmC. Gamer, the thing you don't realize is DMC, while not a huge game series, was still fairly popular and had quite an iconic character. This reboot upset a lot more people than you think, and that is the reason why the flames haven't died down over the past two years.

More people were willing to fight against DmC than you will probably ever get to fight against on disk DLC.
---
Before me things create were none, save things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Official Dark Emperor Mundus of the DmC board