I wonder what will tammeem says with this abomination sales

#1W_RDADPosted 1/23/2013 8:49:40 AM
Probably something along the line like the original dmc fans are ignorant and wont give this game a chance, because they created the best 30 fps action game of all time
#2KOFXIIIPosted 1/23/2013 8:52:08 AM
So, which groups's in denial? I see a lot of "game's doing great!" and "game's selling poorly"
#3UnknownWinPosted 1/23/2013 8:52:40 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4UnknownWinPosted 1/23/2013 8:53:05 AM
"Ahh.. I don't care!"
Then he go back to hide in his corner and cry after his failure.

But I doubt he will actually care that much, I read that NT already got paid. Means the sales will affect Capcom.
#5BlackHadouPosted 1/23/2013 8:53:11 AM
I don't think he actually cares. My understanding was they were paid prior to the release of the game. I dunno, ask someone a bit more knowledgeable on Ninja Theory's payment from Capcom.

He'd probably say why aren't you buying? It got 8's and 9's and 10's. Then he (and Capcom) might realize that DMC's appeal was never entirely compatible with reviewers views, and that the fans expected certain things from the game that weren't there. DMC had Easy Automatic Mode. That's your easy mode. This game may have been moderately enjoyable, but the enemies are too easy and they rely far too much on the "I am damaged by Angel/Demon weapons only" gimmick to maintain challenge (or instill it, even).
---
"Ware wa Sanger Sombold. Aku o Tatsu Tsurugi Nagi!"
The last thing Evil hears before it is Cleaved in two.
#6produnerPosted 1/23/2013 9:41:35 AM
"Huskies are quite the handful!!"-tameem.
#7fifinamboPosted 1/23/2013 9:44:15 AM
KOFXIII posted...
So, which groups's in denial? I see a lot of "game's doing great!" and "game's selling poorly"

Despite having two more days:

It sold 1/3 of DMC4 in its first week in the UK

It sold around 1/2 of DMC4 in Japan

It is on the top of the UK charts but it's probably because there is no competition for that spot right now.

So, you tell me if it's selling great or poorly...
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#8jcrush089Posted 1/23/2013 9:45:01 AM
"F the fanboys i still got payed either way"-tameem.
---
I know the odds are against me but if theres a way to win I'm going to find it!
#9AiddonPosted 1/23/2013 9:45:22 AM
probably sulk in a corner and convince himself that nobody understands his genius. It's what most hacks do
#10RichterdgfPosted 1/23/2013 10:36:30 AM(edited)
W_RDAD posted...
Probably something along the line like the original dmc fans are ignorant and wont give this game a chance, because they created the best 30 fps action game of all time

What a fantastic self-description.

I'll bet you can't put forth any solid argument as to why this game is an "abomination." The only thing abominable around here is how bent out of shape people got over a few changes.

Did you know that Ninja Theory was originally going to go with a white-haired Dante that was closer to the original version? CAPCOM asked them to go in a different direction because they wanted something new, not a rehash.

You're getting caught up on window dressing people. I like old Dante better too, but I'm not going to let that stop me from enjoying this game's great combat system. As long as the game is fun to actually PLAY, the rest doesn't matter as much.

Then again, most of the people whining are too god damned dumb to do anything but go along with the herd. Try sampling the game for yourself people, and really give it a fair shake. It's what I did. I wasn't sure if I wanted to commit to a purchase, but playing the demo convinced me to buy it. I've been enjoying the game immensely and don't regret buying it at all.
---
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade