You do remember that evil scientist in DMC4 right?

#111darkdragon_9600Posted 1/29/2013 3:17:26 PM
Anus had more depth than this game.

Dat Anus be deep yo
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#112SHMYazooPosted 1/29/2013 3:24:30 PM
I agree with you TC.

Other than Dante (lots of times) and Vergil (to a lesser extent because he's just Vegeta in DMC3), I think all the other characters in this series were "Meh" to "Terrible". Agnus being an example of "Terrible".

I seriously want DMC to continue with DmC2, though I'd also enjoy a DMC5. I just think people have this crazy idea that DMC5 will be a fantastic game, another DMC3, but I don't think it'll live up to hype if it ends up being made instead of DmC2.

DmC2, if they continue with DmC's spirit and improve a few aspects, will be LOTS of fun, in my opinion.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#113SephirothDZXPosted 1/29/2013 3:29:38 PM
SHMYazoo posted...
I agree with you TC.

Other than Dante (lots of times) and Vergil (to a lesser extent because he's just Vegeta in DMC3), I think all the other characters in this series were "Meh" to "Terrible". Agnus being an example of "Terrible".

I seriously want DMC to continue with DmC2, though I'd also enjoy a DMC5. I just think people have this crazy idea that DMC5 will be a fantastic game, another DMC3, but I don't think it'll live up to hype if it ends up being made instead of DmC2.

DmC2, if they continue with DmC's spirit and improve a few aspects, will be LOTS of fun, in my opinion.

At this point if DMC5 gets made critics will probably burn it because its not DmC2
#114Pesmerga255Posted 1/29/2013 3:32:08 PM
SephirothDZX posted...
SHMYazoo posted...
I agree with you TC.

At this point if DMC5 gets made critics will probably burn it because its not DmC2

At this point, I'd honestly rather Capcom went out of business. They're poisoning the game industry.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#115SHMYazooPosted 1/29/2013 3:36:13 PM(edited)
SephirothDZX posted...
SHMYazoo posted...
I agree with you TC.

Don't know, they'll probably act like if they didn't say "DmC is what Devil May Cry should always have been!" during DmC's release and will say something like "Thank God Dante's back!".

Bunch of hypocrites, if you ask me. And I'm someone who thinks DmC is one of the best DMC games.

I'm just saying that SOME of the things like Lock On not existing in DmC, that people here hated, were Itsuno's ideas (the creator of DMC2, 3 and 4). I don't think DMC5 will be everything they're hoping for. It'll be much more streamlined and casual friendly.

Source? Here: http://www.siliconera.com/2012/12/07/capcom-uptick-in-pre-order-sales-after-dmc-devil-may-cry-demo/

Capcom USA producers: "The omission of manual lock-on was largely a collaborative decision between Ninja and Itsuno-san (Director on DMC 2,3, and 4). Itsuno-san said he had always wanted to get away from the lock-on and that desire coupled with the fact the Angel mode was taking a button away on the control pad combined was a large part of the reason we went with the auto lock…which IMO feels pretty good"

---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#116zhaoyun99Posted 1/29/2013 3:33:48 PM
Ok, now something started to make sense to me why Antis are more popular in this board. "Going with the flow". Bravo, Pro, BRAVO.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#117KiraYamatoDaManPosted 1/29/2013 5:09:20 PM
SephirothDZX posted...
SHMYazoo posted...
I agree with you TC.

Don't know, they'll probably act like if they didn't say "DmC is what Devil May Cry should always have been!" during DmC's release and will say something like "Thank God Dante's back!".

Bunch of hypocrites, if you ask me. And I'm someone who thinks DmC is one of the best DMC games.

I'm just saying that SOME of the things like Lock On not existing in DmC, that people here hated, were Itsuno's ideas (the creator of DMC2, 3 and 4). I don't think DMC5 will be everything they're hoping for. It'll be much more streamlined and casual friendly.

Source? Here: http://www.siliconera.com/2012/12/07/capcom-uptick-in-pre-order-sales-after-dmc-devil-may-cry-demo/

Capcom USA producers: "The omission of manual lock-on was largely a collaborative decision between Ninja and Itsuno-san (Director on DMC 2,3, and 4). Itsuno-san said he had always wanted to get away from the lock-on and that desire coupled with the fact the Angel mode was taking a button away on the control pad combined was a large part of the reason we went with the auto lock…which IMO feels pretty good"

I seriously doubt this was Itsuno's decision but rather more of damage control. Itsuno also had to take the brunt of the DMC2 complaints even though he was only brought in towards the end of development.
---
Currently playing : Monster Hunter 3G ~PSN: AppleDough
#118trusonic93Posted 1/29/2013 5:14:39 PM
He has a slurred voice cuz the VA had a different accent
---
Accf: Frankie@Neosia FC: 0001-7983-1790 MMSF3RJ:214967548094
#119thanthenPosted 1/29/2013 5:18:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgwUM7HJZWA and press 7

rip DMC
---
Rock is fine, scissors are overpowered.
-paper