ITT: We imagine a different dev made DmC

#1agrissaPosted 1/23/2013 1:21:35 PM
I'm go first.

Dev: Square-Enix.

New Dante would look slightly feminine, but still attractive-looking. He'll retain his trademark white hair. There will be a more fantastical world and story, with plenty of cutscenes. While SE isn't great at action games, they will be excellent at retaining the soul and atmosphere of the original DMC. The will definitely be a lot more RPG elements, such as talking to NPCs.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#2syctheweilderPosted 1/23/2013 1:30:09 PM
Better idea: Square handles making everything all pretty, and EIDOS makes the game.

Just keep Toriyama the hell away from the project and it should be fine.
#3RayconPosted 1/23/2013 1:31:30 PM
Kojima:

80 cutscenes later, we finally know where the white hair comes from.

At the end, it's revealed this was all the D3 plan- the Dante Doppleganger Demonstration.
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ
#4OhhSnapPosted 1/23/2013 1:33:17 PM
Square handles their games amazingly, even though I did kinda like Ninja Theory's DmC, I would have absolutely loved for SE to produce it instead!
---
I didn't hit you. I simply highfived your face!
#5john_freeman69Posted 1/23/2013 1:34:23 PM
EA:

This game, only in FPS form.
#6OhhSnapPosted 1/23/2013 1:36:05 PM
^ Interesting idea; personally, I hate FPS games with a passion. l:<
---
I didn't hit you. I simply highfived your face!
#7SilentS89Posted 1/23/2013 1:36:49 PM
john_freeman69 posted...
EA:

This game, only in FPS form.

Requires the installation of Origin and deletes every file with the word "steam" in it from your computer. Even the console versions do this.
#8john_freeman69Posted 1/23/2013 1:38:10 PM
OhhSnap posted...
^ Interesting idea; personally, I hate FPS games with a passion. l:<

I like some, ones not done with regenerating health or cover mechanics (DX:HR is an exception)
#9agrissa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 10:13:42 PM
Bump. This should be a fun topic.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#10goldwPosted 1/23/2013 10:15:57 PM
Bethesda: Glitches everywhere, nonexistent story, and completely boring, but still praised as a work of art, and instant GotY

F*** Skyrim. Dark Souls should have won.
---
The Elbow of Peace shall cast judgement on the guilty