ITT: We imagine a different dev made DmC

#11Niyel7Posted 1/23/2013 10:18:05 PM
goldw posted...
Bethesda: Glitches everywhere, nonexistent story, and completely boring, but still praised as a work of art, and instant GotY

F*** Skyrim. Dark Souls should have won.

Skyrim was a good game.
#12Steve_TeddiePosted 1/23/2013 10:18:19 PM
Kojima:

80 cutscenes later, we finally know where the white hair comes from.

At the end, it's revealed this was all the D3 plan- the Dante Doppleganger Demonstration.

Only good post in here.
---
http://i.imgur.com/J7RZm.gif http://i.minus.com/jdhz8Qk44JjS5.jpg http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif
#13goldwPosted 1/23/2013 10:20:29 PM
goldw posted...
Bethesda: Glitches everywhere, nonexistent story, and completely boring, but still praised as a work of art, and instant GotY

F*** Skyrim. Dark Souls should have won.

Skyrim was a good game.

While I disagree with your opinion, I can see where it is coming from.

To me, however, after Oblivion s***** on nearly everything I loved about Morrowind, I figured that Skyrim had to be better.
---
A child has a 40% chance of surviving if hit by Usain Bolt - S1nharvest
#14sjwho2Posted 1/23/2013 10:20:32 PM
Platinum games. Nuff said.
#15aiiirikPosted 1/23/2013 10:22:54 PM
Hideo Kojima. 8 hours of cutscenes and 4 hours of gameplay, ooyea.
---
You're just jealous because the voices are only talking to me.
#16youshallbeasgodPosted 1/23/2013 10:34:20 PM
Irrational Games - Donte breaks reality by rebooting the reboot itself. Donte then breaks the 4th wall and writes his own reboot, he becomes Dante. He then shot himself in the head and his soul is split in two parts, half in Ebony and half in Ivory. Then Donte picks the guns and the cycle starts all over again.
---
Relax, it's just a game.
#17Hiryuu_TsurugiPosted 1/23/2013 10:43:28 PM
CyberConnect2

A basic but well implemented retelling of the story with over the top voice acting, accompanied by cutscenes with super exaggerated camera angles and fluid motion, extra vibrant, semi-cell shaded graphics and simple, button mash-heavy gameplay.
---
GT: FroznLockz, PSN: SpectreAlpha
"Tatakai no naka ni, kotai wo aru."
#18portuguese100Posted 1/23/2013 11:20:41 PM
Double Fine:
Dante must travel deeper into Limbo in order to find the secrets of his past.
He spouts amusing comments on a constant basis, quips forming the majority of his lines.
Mundus yells out everything he says.
Vergil is always depressed, but that doesn't stop him from being a badass.

Rebellion, Ebony and Ivory are the only weapons, but you can buy a ridiculous amount of moves for them.
#19habbox77Posted 1/23/2013 11:33:13 PM
agrissa posted...
I'm go first.

Dev: Square-Enix.

New Dante would look slightly feminine, but still attractive-looking. He'll retain his trademark white hair. There will be a more fantastical world and story, with plenty of cutscenes. While SE isn't great at action games, they will be excellent at retaining the soul and atmosphere of the original DMC. The will definitely be a lot more RPG elements, such as talking to NPCs.

This is Squeenix we are talking about don't forget Dante would have a million belts, zippers and straps on his outfit,
---
IGN: Tenabrus
PSN: Jet_Cobra
#20ninja_poopPosted 1/23/2013 11:40:28 PM
Valhalla Game Studios (Itagaki's new gaming studio full of vets from team ninja)

I think that would be interesting in terms of the combat.
---
Not changing my signature until marijuana is legalized. Monday, January 18, 2010, 8:08 PM
-11.06.12 Colorado becomes the first state