Capcom reveals there newest trailer, your reaction.

#21dwarfkickerPosted 1/23/2013 5:03:17 PM
Dante meets Alastor VJ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=486wO1LRqKw

"Somewhere Island" is meant to be Vidumarli or whatever the hell the island is called in DMC2.
---
Stupidity is a disease that is only cured with a bullet to the head...or an education
#22habbox77Posted 1/23/2013 6:16:49 PM
AfroPrime posted...
Say what you will about Nero's character, but mechanically he was an excellent addition to the series.

I like him too don't get me wrong, I am just saying because I remember alot of the fanbase of the "classic" DMC games didn't take too well to DMC4 or Nero.

One thing that irks me is the whole Vergil=Nero's father theory people came up with.
---
IGN: Tenabrus
PSN: Jet_Cobra
#23180223Posted 1/23/2013 6:24:36 PM
vital_vertigo posted...
The screen plays the Capcom logo, and then fades to the DmC logo with a number 2 next to.
Then the screen becomes riddles with bullets, and you here a voice go "Not in a millions years, Huh?"
The screen shatters(like at the end of a mission in DMC 3), and reveals the logo for DMC 5.
Reaction?

That would be awesome.
#24SolRagnaVorraPosted 1/23/2013 6:25:30 PM
sounded less like a trailer and more like bad fan writing.
#25omerta07Posted 1/23/2013 6:27:47 PM
vital_vertigo posted...
The screen plays the Capcom logo, and then fades to the DmC logo with a number 2 next to.
Then the screen becomes riddles with bullets, and you here a voice go "Not in a millions years, Huh?"
The screen shatters(like at the end of a mission in DMC 3), and reveals the logo for DMC 5.
Reaction?

jesus christ some of you people just have too much imagination and time on your hands
#26embittererPosted 1/23/2013 6:35:12 PM
You know what it's called when you have to imagine a game company announcing a game to satisfy yourself?

Pathetic.
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
#27Rising_shadowPosted 1/23/2013 6:40:08 PM
I like him too don't get me wrong, I am just saying because I remember alot of the fanbase of the "classic" DMC games didn't take too well to DMC4 or Nero.

When DMC4 came out, sure. Now most of us find him a decent character or like him anyway. He's no Dante but he's a good character and a good excuse to set up the plot twists in the game.

One thing that irks me is the whole Vergil=Nero's father theory people came up with.

That's not a theory. The novelization of DMC4 which was based on the original script outright says it. Of course, it's not strictly canon, much like the original DMC novelization wasn't, but elements of those tend to creep into the canon games anyway.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#28SolRagnaVorraPosted 1/23/2013 6:48:12 PM
according to wiki it was confirmed in 2009?
#29dillpickle69Posted 1/24/2013 6:24:43 AM
vital_vertigo posted...
Reaction?

Now that I think about it, with the way Capcom likes treating their fans it'll probably be the opposite

The screen plays the Capcom logo, and then fades to the DMC logo with a number 5 behind it.
Then the screen becomes riddled with bullets, and you here a voice go "F*** you"
The screen fades out to the sound of booing and reveals the logo for DmC2
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5062421_700b.jpg
#30megamaticsPosted 1/24/2013 6:29:50 AM
I'd wonder who was Making it and if it were Ninja Theory I would lose all hope for Devil May Cry.
---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics