dmc japan sales number ps3

#81darkdragon_9600Posted 1/24/2013 8:42:43 AM
From: SolRagnaVorra | Posted: 1/24/2013 1:32:55 PM | #080
That Steve Teddy dude is like really annoying. Like he's not trying to prove anything he says, and is mostly using insults to carry himself throughout these arguments. Why did you guys entertain that moron?

Oh, he posted a link that proves me wrong, I'll just claim he's 12, lolololol
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#82rockman11_zPosted 1/24/2013 8:45:35 AM
Steve_Teddie posted...
rockman11_z posted...
goldw posted...
In fact, Platinum has more talent than EA, Activision, and Bethesda, combined.

They just don't have the marketing.

Hmmm... Arguably so...

In terms of hack and slash, P* takes the cake.

For other genres, P* has a lot to learn.

Vanquish was a really good shooter. The gameplay mechanics were really well designed.

Gameplay wise it actually did what Max Payne 3 was going for 100 times better.

Vanquish shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as Max Payne 3. Vanquish is old school, in that it's an awesome game - you play it, don't give one second of though, enjoy it, put it down until you play it again and never think about it.

Max Payne 3, while it is flawed, is the reason games are gaining legitimacy in the mainstream - it makes you think and feel things, and is actually art.

I forgot Vanquish. Dang, I'm an idiot.....
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#83Dr3adn0ugh7Posted 1/24/2013 11:08:58 AM
longstorm555 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
It sold half as many copies in its first week as DMC4.

are you seriously trying to use that as an argument?

that's like resident evil being rebooted and people saying the reboot didn't sell as many as re4 or whatnot.

It's a pretty decent argument, considering Capcom originally wanted DmC to sell 5 million copies, then 2 million, and DmC can't even break even with its predecessor.

It doesn't take a psychic to figure out Capcom is going to be disappointed with this game.

I don't know what you are trying to get at with the second half of that post. English isn't your native language, is it?
#84ChickenfrogmanPosted 1/24/2013 11:15:48 AM
People are really trying to argue the game is a success so far? When the sales are losing to the previous game when it had less time to get those sales? Christ, these people are nuts. Can't wait for the final explosion of this trainwreck.
---
Renekton would make a terrible lifeguard. He'd just laugh at you as you drown and die and then probably eat your corpse.
PSN: RevolverChicken7
#85360pagesPosted 1/24/2013 11:18:36 AM
We the entire point of the games existence is to sell more copies than the original series, it is a failure if it doesn't sell more.

They didn't make this game to try something new, the wanted God of war numbers, which this game is failing to bring in. Heck some people probably don't even think it has anything to do with the Devil may cry series and just thought it has a similar name.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)