Just remember the people bashing DmC are 1% of the gaming population...

#31ZeroX07Posted 1/23/2013 9:32:19 PM
Capcom i just want to thankk you for making games that make good people argue and go into rants. Thanks capcom for making this world a lot worse. However, dmc still sucks , f you emo sasuke, i mean donte. Long live DMC! The return of our savior is nigh and once the mighty dmc5 comes out and ninja theory finally goes bankrupt like THQ everything in the world will be alright, so says I the DMC prophet.
#32BillysanPosted 1/23/2013 9:34:33 PM
KaptainK00l posted...
AfroPrime posted...
For me it's not about the game, it's about respect. I simply cannot support a director like Tameem, he doesn't deserve my money.

He already got paid I believe, its Capcom that it would be going to.

Yeah but if this goes over well people will hire him again.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#33KaliestoPosted 1/23/2013 9:47:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#34leon_trunksPosted 1/23/2013 9:51:29 PM
DMC4 Dante can kill pretender Dante
---
Sketch Blog - paperuni.blogspot.com
#35tehdudPosted 1/23/2013 10:02:19 PM
Just remember the people who like DmC are 0.001% of the gaming population...
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#36revanninjaPosted 1/23/2013 10:21:42 PM
tehdud posted...

and you numbers come from where?
I so far havent seen a single well put together argument for Sales comparsion yet. One person compared MGS to DmC but that failed because of the fact MGS isnt H&S.
I have seen people claim the so far glowing reviews are paid for but those numbers are like in the 30 different reviewer which a company paying that MANY reviewers makes no sense.
I have seen people use Metacritic but alot of those are 0s and bash Dante on being different and are extremely clear they havent even played the game.
I saw an amazon list which also had common reguerly bought items like controllers on it and made no seperation of PS3 and Xbox360 games and items.

So I have yet to see a clear argument with Numbers or Comparsion that didnt fall back on Donte DIno arguments or just use stuff that has NOTHING to do with it.

And While I like the game I dont think its perfect either so neither Anti or Pro just a happy player.
---
I have an answer to everything whether its a good answer is entirely irrelevant
#37darkslayer001Posted 1/23/2013 10:48:04 PM
SolRagnaVorra posted...
aznghostbuster posted...
SolRagnaVorra posted...
Thing is......they aren't trolls. They really believe what they say because of sheer ignorance.

Oh f***, here we have another "pro" that thinks that his opinions are facts. Just another troll thread...

Oh great. One of the annoying users of Gfaqs. Look at the Metacritic scores left by users. If you think those 0-2 scores are backed up by legit claims, be quiet. It might not be all, but it is the majority.

Does anyone on this board know what a troll is by the way? Seems like it's meaning no longer exists and it's just used as a slang term for anything people don't like to hear?

I do agree that antis have bombarded with biased scores in metacritic and same goes for Critics over hyping and giving ridiculous scores too, and same applies to pros. From the sales figures, metacritic bombing, and the hate on youtube bascially states to me that antis are the majority. At least thats wat i can gather...
#38darkslayer001Posted 1/23/2013 11:03:34 PM
revanninja posted...
tehdud posted...

and you numbers come from where?
I so far havent seen a single well put together argument for Sales comparsion yet. One person compared MGS to DmC but that failed because of the fact MGS isnt H&S.
I have seen people claim the so far glowing reviews are paid for but those numbers are like in the 30 different reviewer which a company paying that MANY reviewers makes no sense.
I have seen people use Metacritic but alot of those are 0s and bash Dante on being different and are extremely clear they havent even played the game.
I saw an amazon list which also had common reguerly bought items like controllers on it and made no seperation of PS3 and Xbox360 games and items.

So I have yet to see a clear argument with Numbers or Comparsion that didnt fall back on Donte DIno arguments or just use stuff that has NOTHING to do with it.

And While I like the game I dont think its perfect either so neither Anti or Pro just a happy player.

it is too early to tell the final sales but the initial sales being lower than DMC4 initial sales doesnt look well for DmC. There may be many logical reasons as to why DmC did not sell well but Sales are Sales my friend. If capcom doesnt like the sales, DmC2 mostly likely wont happen.
just an observation: I see this sinsodial curve for the sales of DMC franchise and DmC, DMC1 sold great, DMC2 sold good, DMC3 sold weak, SE sold good, DMC4 sold great,
#39rockman11_zPosted 1/23/2013 11:05:05 PM
tehdud posted...

This made me lol. Anti Capcom for life huh, bro? :)
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#40sjwho2Posted 1/23/2013 11:13:34 PM
I HAVE IMAGINARY STATISTICS LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME

*WAVES HANDS WHILE SHOUTING LOUDLY*

HEY YOU I HAVE ABSOLUTE KNOWLEDGE ON THIS SUBJECT!!!