So let's say you're a new member of the Order, fighting the good fight.

#1GrrManPosted 1/23/2013 8:40:06 PM
You're sitting on your stiff bunk in the Order's barracks, polishing the slide of your pistol and waiting (im)patiently for something interesting to happen. Unfortunately, that is a rare occurrence. A single fluorescent striplight, full of dead moths, fitfully flickers above you. Not much electricity to spare around here, obviously. Just about all of it is routed to the server room below.

Y'know, this whole "underground resistance" thing isn't quite as grand 'n glorious up in here as you had hoped. Especially after Vergil gave everyone that "we are all that stands between oppression and humanity" speech. Inspiring stuff. Girls were all swooning (some guys too). But the past few days have been... boring.

You put an earphone on, and turn on your music player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0SrZh32GcQ

Boredom. Well, that's to be expected. After all, you're at the lowest rung of the ladder in your branch of the Order. And that branch just happens to be...

A. Armed and unarmed combat, close and long range.
B. Hacking, surveillance, cryptography, and fraud.
C. Propaganda, blackmail, deception and recruiting.
D. Demonic and alchemic study and research.
E. Hey man, I just live here.
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#2KaptainK00lPosted 1/23/2013 8:42:18 PM
A.
That was interesting to read, different perspective.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#3Green_PuffPosted 1/23/2013 9:08:47 PM
A. Lets see how where this path goes.
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#4malicemizerfanPosted 1/23/2013 9:11:16 PM
A. that's the only one I would really fit into.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#5keybladesora247Posted 1/23/2013 9:16:42 PM
E.
---
Official Hubert Ozwell of the Tales of Graces F Board
PSN: VenTheGale
#6AlthebloodedgePosted 1/23/2013 9:18:59 PM
C

Because it would be an honor to expose society with it's secrets and puppets that enslaves us.
---
Official Waffle Ryebread of the PSASBR Board.
#7Megiddo_FlarePosted 1/23/2013 9:19:41 PM
E
---
WHY SO SERIOUS!? O_o LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! >=] PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQi0Mv7kK_E
#8malicemizerfanPosted 1/23/2013 9:37:33 PM
bump! I want to see where the rabbit hole goes.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#9SkylerSkydivePosted 1/23/2013 9:50:51 PM
D works for me
#10malicemizerfanPosted 1/23/2013 10:33:47 PM
bump again!

Current votes

A:3
B:0
C:1
D:1
E:2
---