So let's say you're a new member of the Order, fighting the good fight.

#151Snipa_Wulf12Posted 2/2/2013 12:19:25 AM
Oh man, I like reading this stuff xD

Anyway, my two cents, if I would have read in time I wouldve suggested, comply to be led out of the room. If he lets you out and shuts the door behind you, immediately turn and fire through the door. (Im cold. meh)

If he takes you somewhere then....wing it. haha

However I agree with mal and nero for this section.
---
PSN:Snipa_Wulf
Trusty Patches...now 50% more trusty.-Lodiss
#152malicemizerfanPosted 2/2/2013 12:28:36 AM
think I'll go with nero's judgement on this situation.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#153GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:37:45 AM
Vote it.
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#154malicemizerfanPosted 2/2/2013 12:20:18 PM
B. Nero's idea.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#155GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 4:03:02 PM
And the floor of the apartment is a combination of linoleum and acrylic carpet. 'Cause, you know, 70's. In case you wanted to burn the place down.
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#156GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:36:14 PM
Let's see... any other details I've missed?
---
#157malicemizerfanPosted 2/2/2013 9:53:19 PM
I asked earlier if bosch was a boozer(since we're supposed to know him) and if so did we know him well enough to know where his stash is. but I've already cast my vote, so it doesn't matter anymore.
---
#158GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 12:50:07 AM
From your understanding of Bosch, he doesn't come across as a booze hound, really. Maybe might have a few beers, but that's it.
---
#159malicemizerfanPosted 2/3/2013 12:58:39 AM
dang, no molotovs.
---
#160GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 5:31:47 AM
Last call for votes.
---