So let's say you're a new member of the Order, fighting the good fight.

#161BrocknothPosted 2/3/2013 4:51:03 AM
Hmm this is an ugly situation. If only we had something to blind/distract him. Ya know I'm betting there's flour nearby but getting to it without getting shot is gonna be a pain in the butt. That or take shots at the ceiling and hope something falls on him. Bah that would just be a waste of good ammo.

B, I'm gonna go with Nero's idea as well.
---
"Foolishness Donte, foolishness! No one can have this series. It's mine. It belongs to a true son of Sparda!"
#162GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 7:17:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG7hpr0sQ8s

Face burnt. Knuckles swelling, ribcage bruising. Blood running into your eye and mouth. Tastes like iron and anger.

You pull out your cell phone. There are no speed dials or contacts in your phone, in case it is stolen or hacked. You calmly punch the numbers in, your fingers oddly stiff in their fingerless gloves. Dick's number.

http://www.livewire-connections.com/sites/default/files/images/products/IsatPhone%20Pro.jpg

A shot from Bosch's revolver blows a hole less than a foot next to you. A big hole.

Maybe you'll die, or maybe you'll live, whatever. Doesn't matter.

The call goes through. You toss it to the side, watching as it clatters and slides across the linoleum of the kitchen floor.

You then struggle out of your hooded sweatshirt and draw your shotgun. You fire a single shot through the guts of the counter, sending splinters and dust flying everywhere. You sputter in the backlash, wood bits getting in your eyes, but you throw your hoodie over the counter anyways.

You rise up to full height and get ready to blast Bosch, but he's gone. You blink, and look down- and Bosch pops up from beneath the other side of the counter, grabbing your gun and putting the revolver to your chest. You twist to the side, letting the bullet fly across the front of your chest harmlessly, and pull the shotgun's trigger while letting go.

The recoil from a barely-held twelve-gauge puts him off-balance, and Bosch drops it as he dives backward towards the hall, directing another shot at you. This one hits you dead center.

The breath rushes out of your lungs and you hunch over, your entire torso burning with pain- but somehow you can still stand. You don't question it. Instead, you draw your pistol and start unloading into Bosch as he returns fire and scrambles into the hallway, ducking into one of the darkened rooms- a bedroom? A bathroom? You can't tell. You grab your shotgun with your offhand and move forward, suppressing shot after pistol shot as you move closer.

First door on the left.

You stick your hand into the open doorway and blind fire with the pistol until it locks back empty, and then you throw your entire body through and fire at the first thing that moves with your shotgun. Surprise, f***face.

Standing in the threshold... you're not exactly sure what you see. So you put your hand to the wall and flip on the light.

Bosch is bracing himself against the bathroom sink, his body riddled with bleeding holes- some from pistol bullets, others from buckshot. His right leg is completely destroyed, barely anything else but bone and tendon. Pieces of ribcage are poking out of his chest's flesh. His left arm hangs useless, the shoulder socket hanging slightly loose. His skin... so pale. He's out of blood. His eyes, redder than ever. Blood streams from his nose and mouth.
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#163GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 7:17:51 PM
He can barely stand. The sink overflows with blood and specks of bone. Jesus Christ. Any normal human would be dead by now.

You drop your shotgun, and load another magazine into your pistol.

Bosch snaps out the cylinder of his revolver, hands shaking so badly he can barely hold it. With trembling fingers, he inserts a speedloader.

"Just give up, man," you rasp, your voice echoing strangely in your half-deaf head. "Just... give."

Bosch chuckles weakly. More blood spurts from his mouth. "I've never been afraid... to do what's right."

He raises his revolver faster than you expected... faster than any human could in his condition... but he's too slow. You pop him between the eyes- and then follow up with ten more, blasting his skull to pieces and painting the walls red.

Alexander Bosch slumps to the floor, his back resting against the bathtub. He lets the revolver fall from his fingers.

"Check," he whispers from a shattered head, barely audible.

"Mate," you reply quietly.

Alexander H. Bosch takes one last breath, and peacefully dies.

You brace yourself against the threshold with one arm, gasping for breath. God... damn... this joke of a world.

Alright, Bosch is eliminated. Now what?

A. First aid. You're not doing so good. At all.
B. Pick up the phone and tell Dick the mission was a success.
C. No time. Cops are on their way. Time to escape!
D. Search the apartment for anything useful. Hopefully, you can make this look like a robbery as opposed to an assassination.
E. Search the apartment for Bosch's sister. She's the real problem... after all.
F. Use the ritual to prevent Bosch from ever being possessed by a demon again.
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#164BrocknothPosted 2/3/2013 7:35:25 PM
A. We're in bad shape and though we need to GTFO we aren't going to get far as we are. After we're patched up some we should retrieve our phone and tell Dick we're more than likely gonna need an Evac.
---
"Foolishness Donte, foolishness! No one can have this series. It's mine. It belongs to a true son of Sparda!"
#165KaptainK00lPosted 2/3/2013 8:05:03 PM(edited)
A.
I found the "check" bit to be interesting.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#166GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 9:35:15 PM
And you're in pain, by the way

Adrenaline is wearing off
---
#167GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 1:52:42 AM
Vote and vote well
---
#168nerobloodfirePosted 2/4/2013 2:47:01 AM
B A C in that order.
---
PSN : Nerobloodfire
Dragons Dogma Pawn : Aya
#169GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:46:33 PM
C'mon. Vote it.
---
#170malicemizerfanPosted 2/4/2013 2:34:10 PM(edited)
A B C. in that order. painkillers, disinfect, bandage(we can get actual medical care back at the order, they have an infirmary, right?), tell dick we need a car at the back door of this place, or the nearest good point. put the hoody back on since bosch didn't take the bait and put a hole through it. leave, stairs, back door, car back.

also, I vote we take bosch's revolver. never underestimate the need for more firepower.

also, make sure everything is reloaded, that fight took way too long, and with that many shots fired, the cops are probably already in the lobby.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.