So let's say you're a new member of the Order, fighting the good fight.

#171Wolf_TorrentPosted 2/4/2013 3:46:40 PM(edited)
C

You just had a fire fight in the heart of an apartment building; someone has definitely called the cops by now. Worse is bound to follow.

Grab your phone. Even if the authorities can't trace it to its owner, it has your prints. You're covered in blood from your broken nose, it's still bleeding and you can't hide in public because of it. Might as well staunch the flow with a towel so you don't leave a trail as you make your way out.

Going up? Maybe parkour over to the next building. Yeh, it's gonna hurt, but better that then getting caught. Going downstairs? Maybe there's an underground garage to exploit.
#172GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:09:45 PM
There's an infirmary at the Order base, yeah.
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#173malicemizerfanPosted 2/4/2013 6:17:50 PM
yay! then my voting stands as I left it.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#174GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:22:34 PM
You know, the apartment complex is over thirty stories, so jumping isn't advisable...
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#175Wolf_TorrentPosted 2/4/2013 10:32:34 PM
Wasn't sure what might be nearby so I put an alternative route, the garage. Guessing this part of the city isn't populated by too many skyscrapers, huh? At least none of comparable height.
#176GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:41:15 AM
Vote it.
---
#177Wolf_TorrentPosted 2/5/2013 9:07:36 AM
Okay, after grabbing your phone and something for your nose, find the proverbial back door, like the fire escape on the tenth floor. So long as it's out of plain sight, of course, otherwise, let's stick with the garage.
#178malicemizerfanPosted 2/5/2013 11:26:11 AM
keep in mind, they don't know just who they're looking for yet, we keep the hoody on, we might just be able to walk right out, explain the nose away as the maniac who did this sucker punched us for being nosy, and we now need to go to the hospital to get it set. then hop in the car, ride back, and head to the infirmary.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#179Wolf_TorrentPosted 2/5/2013 2:59:52 PM
It's not just the nose. You got grazed by a bullet along the side of the head. Guaranteed, you have blood all over you now. There is no walking out the front door without people staring. You could discard some of your outfit, but that means leaving evidence behind as well as exposing your body armor and guns.

I suppose you can fake being the victim of an attack, but I don't think it's a good idea to stay where you are, not with authorities likely on their way.
#180malicemizerfanPosted 2/5/2013 3:10:30 PM
Wolf_Torrent posted...
It's not just the nose. You got grazed by a bullet along the side of the head. Guaranteed, you have blood all over you now. There is no walking out the front door without people staring. You could discard some of your outfit, but that means leaving evidence behind as well as exposing your body armor and guns.

I suppose you can fake being the victim of an attack, but I don't think it's a good idea to stay where you are, not with authorities likely on their way.

yes, authorities have likely been called, and are likely already here. medical attention is the best choice, since we will probably have to fight our way out, at least partially, and any wound left exposed it a giant "hit me here" sign.
---