So let's say you're a new member of the Order, fighting the good fight.

#201GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 7:50:43 PM
malicemizerfan posted...
it was A. specifically, A, with hiding if the cops try to use the stairs.

So you mean... take the stairs?
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#202malicemizerfanPosted 2/8/2013 10:39:58 PM
basically.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#203nerobloodfirePosted 2/8/2013 11:04:50 PM
Actually I got this one covered.

A

And here's how.

Enter the elevator.

Press and hold the door close button then while continuing to hold the close door button and the car garage button.

Once the elevator starts moving release both buttons and bam. Uninteruptable transit to the garage.

This is an elevator hack in almost every elevator everywhere that allows you to go to any non locked floor without someone being able to stop the elevator until after it has reached the floor your aiming for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbor4KLjbaM
---
PSN : Nerobloodfire
Dragons Dogma Pawn : Aya
#204GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 11:29:05 PM
Huh, that's pretty cool. Never knew that.
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#205Wolf_TorrentPosted 2/8/2013 11:36:45 PM
And the gold goes to....!

I will use this new information only for good. Promise...
#206GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 4:27:27 PM
Vote it up.
---
#207GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:29:04 PM
Anyone else?
---
#208KaptainK00lPosted 2/9/2013 8:15:31 PM
Slow day
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#209GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 10:07:13 PM
Yeah.
---
#210KaptainK00lPosted 2/9/2013 10:30:38 PM
Been enjoying the ride so far, wish I could think to write like this but I'm not so sure I have it in me.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''